CHAPTER 33

Once Jungkook came back from the bathroom the group enjoy their dinner, getting to know each other a little more and bonding over some food and drinks. They all split the bill and walked out the restaurant to look at the shops. 

"Lets all split up and meet on the beach when the sun starts to set" Jimin said to the group who all agreed and went their separate ways. Taehyung was about to follow him when an arm stopped him. 

"Your coming with me Tae" Jungkook said letting the males arm go and started to walk towards some shops, Taehyung smiled and followed the male- trying to catch up. The new boy to town was looking around the shops to see what they had inside, nothing really caught his eye. He followed Jungkook into a shop but found nothing interesting so he stayed outside and waited for him. He looked along the walls on the shops when something caught his eye. 

"Counselling GROUP" 

Was written on the wall, with a phone number on it with a picture of people smiling sitting in a group. He remembered hearing about group therapy and spreading your feelings to others and gaining other perspectives on different things. 

He saw there was a session tomorrow morning and quickly took some paper from one of the folds and put it in his pocket. "There was not much in there, there is a shop with really cool beach clothes just down there- wanna go have a look?" Jungkook questioned. 

Taehyung nodded and they both walked to the shop, they walked in and greeted the person at the counter before they walked in. They both were at the back of the shop looking at some of the tops when something caught Taehyung's eye. 

Shorts. 

Shorts is what caught the males eye, he loved shorts and always felt some comfortable in them- he does not have much so he decided he was gonna get some today. He picked out some short black sport ones and decided to try them on. He looked in the mirror and thought they suited him quite well. 

As he stepped from the changing room he saw Jungkook talking to someone as he walked a little closer he saw it was Sana. "Kookie, dont you miss me" She said quite loudly. 

"No I dont, how many times do I have to tell you this" Jungkook replied clearly pissed off. Taehyung gulped, he was no completely sure on what to do but he felt bad that this girl kept bothering him. 

He sighed and placed his clothes on a chair before slowly walking up to Jungkook, completely ignoring Sana. "Babe, I tried on those shorts that you like me wearing and I think they look good" Taehyung said to Jungkook who shot his head towards him. 

Jungkook gulped when he looked at the shorts the male was wearing but the silence was becoming to long, he was confused as to why Taehyung called him Babe- until he looked up at him and realised what he was doing. 

"I tried calling for you in the changing rooms but I guess you did not hear" Taehyung said wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck and smiled when he felt Jungkook's hands on his waist. 

"Sorry baby, those shorts are perfect- told you they would fit well" Jungkook said as he brought Taehyung a little closer. Sana stood their staring at them in shook. 

"It fits even better if you drag your hands lower" Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ear making sure Sana can hear what he just said and watch as he brought Jungkook's hands to his ass. 

Blushing a little when he felt Jungkook give his ass a squeeze "Mhm" Jungkook hummed as he pecked the males forehead. 

"Oh sorry I didnt see you there, how rude of me- I am Taehyung, Jungkook's boyfriend" Taehyung said turning to Sana, His arm now around Jungkook's waist. 

"Sana, his ex" She said coldly 

"Oh yes, the one that hurt him- I remember" Taehyung said staring at her. 

"Well we better go anyways we have more shopping to do, not nice meeting you" Taehyung replied and dragged Jungkook to the changing rooms. 

Once Taehyung shut the changing room door, both males made eye contacted and soon enough laughter filled the small room. "I cant believe y-you did that" Jungkook laughed 

"It worked though" Taehyung laughed 

"I cant believe she did not question anything" Jungkook said looking at Taehyung who peaked his head from the dressing room to see she left the store. "I am so glad she did not, hopefully that will get her off your back for atleast 2 weeks" replied Taehyung who smiled and walking out the changing room to grab his clothes he placed on the bench. 

The basketball player's eyes travelled to Taehyung's shorts and gulped "Your ass does look great in those" Jungkook blurted out causing Taehyung to spin around with his clothes in his hands. "Stop staring" He muttered and moved into the changing rooms.

"It felt great as well" Jungkook winked at the male before he was shoved out of the changing rooms. He laughed as he walked back towards the clothes as he heard Taehyung curse. 

Once they finished shopping for beach clothes, they decided to go to the beach to meet with everyone. Once they reached the beach everyone was already there, heading towards the changing rooms to get ready for the swim. The sun was slowly setting. The sky was filled with red, orange and yellow. 

They all got changed and placed their towels on the sand before walking to the water, Taehyung watched a few of them run into the water. Jungkook quickly followed after and dived in. Taehyung was one of the people that slowly got into the water and complained with how cold it is. 

Once his shoulders were under the water he felt more comfortable, he swan towards Jungkook and wrapped his arms around the male's next- swinging his legs around the males waist. He smiled when he felt Jungkook's hands grip his thighs.

Jimin smiled as he looked at the two male's playing around together. He had always hoped that Jungkook would find someone who would treat him well, someone who would show him what true love is. 

And Taehyung was that person, he saw the way they both looked at each other- the ways their eyes followed each other when the other person was talking to someone else. He saw it all. 

"Anyone else getting cold?" Hoseok asked the group who all nodded and decided to hop out. 

"Lets walk back up to the campgrounds and go by the bonfire" Jungkook said as they all picked up their stuff. 

It was not that long of a walk, as they all talked and joked around they were at the campgrounds in no time. They all saw the bonfire as they entered the grounds and rushed towards it. Most of the time they had the bonfire on at night. 

Taehyung joined the others at the bonfire and smiled when Jungkook sat next to him placing a warm towel over him. "Better?" Jungkook whispered to Taehyung who nodded.