CHAPTER 20

Taehyung was looking out the window that had a view of the sun setting, he had just finished up dinner and had finished cleaning the dishes while Jungkook bathed Jun. 

"W-where is mwy twae" He heard Jun say and little feet running towards the kitchen, Taehyung smiled and turned around to see Jun in warm pj's. 

"Thwere my twae" Jun said running towards him, he lifted his arm up in the air and jumped a little. Taehyung picked him up and pecked the side of his cheek. 

"You all nice and clean baby" Taehyung asked 

"Ywes Kwookie, cweaning me" Jun said as he was carried to the couch. 

"Where is Kookie?" Taehyung asked him

"Cweaning bwath" He said now sitting on the couch with a blanket over him. 

The brown-haired male walked over to the curtains and shut them, he grabbed the remote before sitting next to Jun who immediately sat on his lap. 

"What do you wanna watch bub?" Taehyung asked

"Chwistmas movwie" Jun replied as he rested his head against Taehyung. 

Taehyung smiled when he felt Jun shuffle against him when the movie started playing. 

"Ooo what movie we watching?" Jungkook asked coming downstairs

"Christmas movie" Taehyung replied, shuffling a little over so Jungkook could sit next to him.  The male sat right next to them and pulled the blanket over all of them. 

While Jun was watching the movie his older brother turned to look at his new friend who was focused on the movie. 

"Tae" Jungkook whispered

Taehyung turned his head to look at the male that whispered his name

"How are you" Jungkook asked, heart thumping against his chest as he was staring directly at Taehyung's hazel eyes. "Better now, thank you" smiled Taehyung who hand Jun clinging to him. 

He watched Taehyung look back at the screen, he knew he should not be staring but having someone as beautiful as Taehyung next to him- he could not help himself.

The movie continued for another 30 minutes, when Jungkook noticed the time. "Jun its time for bed" Jungkook said causing Jun to cheer and jump onto Jungkook's lap. 

Jungkook was always surprised when Jun was always so keen to go to bed.

"Your coming to school with me tomorrow, so we have to wake up really early" Jungkook said to Jun who looked at Taehyung.

"W-what abwout twae?" pouted Jun.

"Tae is coming with us" Jungkook laughed as Jun cheered, overly happy that he has his two friends with him tomorrow. 

"Give Tae kiss goodnight" Jungkook said to Jun who nodded and leant over to peck Taehyung's cheek. 

"Kwookie turn" Jun said staring at Jungkook who froze a little and let out a nervous laugh. 

Taehyung turned bright red at what Jun had just said and decided to stare out the window. 

"Cwome on, I wanna go bwed" Jun exclaimed as he stared at his big brother who turned to Taehyung and pecked his cheek softly. 

"Night Tae" Jungkook said, picking Jun up and walking towards the stairs. Not seeing the shocked Taehyung looking his direction with his hand on his cheek, where he had just kissed him. 

The amount of butterflies in Taehyung's tummy was overwhelming, he has never felt this before- was he getting sick?. He cleared his throat and rushed around the house to make sure everything was locked, shut and closed. 

Once all the way done he got changed into more comfortable clothes and laid on his bed after shutting his door. Why is Jungkook making him feel weird all of a sudden, there was definitely tension between them and Taehyung knew that for sure. 

Sometimes they would find each other's stares, stare at each other until someone looks away or someone interrupts them. Most of the time someone always interrupts them. 

It was the morning and Taehyung was already ready for the day, he was the first one up and got Jun's bag ready filled with some lunch. Himself and Jungkook have food from the canteen so he did not need to make anything.

"Hey" He heard a soft voice say behind him, he turned around and smiled at Jungkook who seemed like he was ready to go. 

"Jun is awake he is just picking his toy to bring" Jungkook said leaning against the kitchen island. 

"Thank you for this Tae, this is such a huge help" 

"Its no problem, does your mum go out of town often?" Taehyung asked 

"Yeah, she has to- she is a CEO" Jungkook said

"Oh really of what?" Taehyung asked 

"You know the self care product beautyje?" Jungkook asked

"Your kidding" Taehyung said as he turned to look at the male standing next to him

"That is my favourite beauty line, last year for christmas and my birthday I always asked my dad for some. Not gonna like they are so expensive" Jungkook laughed a little at Taehyung's comment

"It works though, thats why" Jungkook said 

"I was wondering why there was so many products from that brand in your bathroom" Taehyung said 

"Oh yes, help yourself to those" Jungkook said 

"Weady two gwo" They both heard Jun say as his feet patted against the ground. 

"Lets get you some shoes" Jungkook said lifting the boy up and taking him to the front door. Taehyung grabbed all their bags and walked into the garage, chucking them all in the car- he made sure Jun's carseat was all right before opening that side of the door when Jungkook entered the garage. 

Jungkook clicked the little boy into his carseat and gave him his favourite toy. 

"Twae, swit hwere" Jun called out to Taehyung who giggled and hopped next to him. 

"Twomrrow is twae's last dway at being mwy fwriend" Jun said as he showed Taehyung his toy.

"Can I be your friend for a little longer?" Taehyung asked 

"I will thwink about iwt" Jun said causing the other two in the car to laugh as Jungkook drove off. 

They arrived at the college, Jungkook parked his car. Taehyung stepped out of his side and walked to the other side to grab Jun. Jun did not need a huge bag so Taehyung got a smaller one for him that Jungkook was currently holding. As they walked down the hallway's a few whispers and stares were given their way. 

Jungkook told the other male to follow him and so he did, leading him into a class room that was empty and had Jungkook's friends throwing a ball around and some on the couch laying down. 

"Is that my Jun" Jimin said smiling when he saw the little boy in Taehyung's arms 

"I missed you" Jimin said as he took Jun from Taehyung's arms.

"Oh Tae, when we get home we have to do our assessment-" Jungkook said but was cut off when Mark started talking

"Ooo is that code word for sex" Mark said but was soon hit with a ball Jungkook threw at him.

"Ouch" Mark said rubbing his arms 

Taehyung nodded at Jungkook as they both tried to hide their red faces. 

"How long do we have till the bell?" Jungkook asked 

"5 minute's" Yoongi said from the couch.