CHAPTER 6

Taehyung groaned as he rubbed his eyes, he sighed loving the comfortable bed he was laying on. "Wait bed?!" Taehyung thought as he sat up and looked around the room. The room was dark, the walls were painted black and the curtains were shut. 

In all honesty Taehyung had no idea where he was or what even happened, he slid out from the blankets that were put over him and walked out the room. He slowly walked out the room to see he was in a hallway.

He turned around and let out a loud scream when he saw a women standing behind him eyeing him up and down. Jungkook heard the scream of Taehyung and ran from the kitchen to his room, once he reached upstairs he was met with his mother and Taehyung staring at each other.

Taehyung's eyes showed fear and his mother's eyes were a little amused. 

"Now who are you" She asked eyeing him up and down 

"Sorry mum, this is Taehyung my friend from school" Jungkook said not noticing how Taehyung shot his head towards him. 

'Oh am I at Jungkook's?' Taehyung thought 'Wait Mum?!' he thought and turned back to Jungkook's mother and bowed. 

"I am sorry for screaming in your face like that" Taehyung said not looking up at her

"Dont apologies dear, I must of given you a fright" She said chuckling.

"Come downstairs soon boys we are gonna have some chicken noodle soup" She said walking past them both.

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung and told him to follow, they walked back to the males room- the younger male was quiet as he stood beside Jungkook, waiting for the male to say something. 

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked

"Better, sorry for being a bother before" Taehyung said shyly as Jungkook shook his head

"No need to apologise, I was worried about you" The male said looking at Taehyung who slowly raised his head up to look at black-haired male. "What happened back there?" Jungkook asked softly which made Taehyung feel a little speechless as he thought back to what happened.

He hated talking about his emotions, he hated being vulnerable in front of others- people always use how he feels against him and he is not making the mistake again. 

"Boy's" They heard the males mother call indicating food was ready.

"Oh l-look at that" Taehyung said standing up before walking out the room leaving Jungkook who stared at the bed where the shy male just sat. 

He felt conflicted, he wanted to protect the male- he reminded him of a new born baby, someone that needed to be cared for, looked after and loved. W-wait loved?. 

Jungkook sighed rubbing his forehead, all this thinking was giving him a headache. 

"This is delicious Mrs.Jeon" Taehyung said pointing towards the soup that was in-front of him. 

"No need lie Taehyung it is okay" Jungkook said earning a slap on his arm from his mother.

"Atleast someone appreciates my cooking" She comments smiling at Taehyung who was smiling back at them. Taehyung watched the two talk, smile and laugh together. All he could think about was how lucky Jungkook is.

To have a mother that cared for him, loved him, put effort into him. He looked around the house and saw frames everywhere on Jungkook, Mrs Jeon and a little boy. 'That must be Jungkook's brother' - 'He is adorable'. 

'I wonder where the dad is' Taehyung thought before finishing the last bit of his soup.

"Taehyung dear, tell me about yourself?" The mother asked

"Well, I just started a new college- I like reading, being around children, cooking" Taehyung said smiling up at the mother who nodded as she was talking Taehyung zoned out a little

Jungkook noticed Taehyung's change of expression and looked at his mum who was talking about how he is welcome here anytime. "Hey mum, is are we going to the mountains these holidays?" Jungkook asked changing the subject

"Oh yes" She said putting her spoon down

"Gotta write down stuff you want to pack, we go down longer this year" Jungkook's mother said 

"Is everyone from last year coming?" Jungkook asked 

"From what I know of yeah" She replies. 

"Thank you for this evening but I should get going" Taehyung said walking back into the dining room where Jungkook and his mother were sitting.

"Oh dear, I wish you could stay longer- It was lovely meeting you" She smiled walking over to him to pull him into a tight hug. 

"Please visit" She comments before they both pulled away

"Kook be a dear and drop him home please" 

"No it is okay, I can walk home" He smiled but before he knew it he was in Jungkook's car watching the male hum to a song.

"I really enjoyed today, you will have to come over again" The male smiled at him 

The boy let out a small smile towards Jungkook who's attention was on the road.

"We did not really get to plan our presentation" The male thought out loud

"More of an excuse for you to come over" Jungkook replied making Taehyung chuckle.

The younger blushed a little as he quickly turned his head the other way.