CHAPTER 46

2 YEARS LATER. 

"Thank you for today" Taehyung's client said before walking out his office holding onto a dairy. 

Taehyung sighed and started to pack his belongings. "Bye Jil, have a good weekend- see you next week" Taehyung said waving at Jil who worked at the front desk. "Bye Mr.Kim" She replied. 

With his bag in one hand and keys in the other he walked towards his car ready to go home. He unlocked his car and hoped in, he placed his bag next to him and started the car. He reversed his car before putting it in drive. 

With his window down, an arm resting on the door- hair brushing against the wind as he drove home. He got into studying more about mental health and became more and more interested in the way human emotions work. 

He became a fully trained councillor last year and is currently studying to become more qualified. All their friends have jobs now, they all have their own place now as well. His father and Jungkook's Mother decided to stay in the house they first stayed at when they moved to Whitianga.

Once Taehyung arrived home, he parked his car and grabbed his work stuff before walking into the house. He placed his bags down on the table and walked into the lounge to see Jungkook on the couch with their daughter in his lap. 

"Dada is home" Taehyung said causing his favourite people to turn their head to him 

"DADA!" The little girl said and shuffled off Jungkook's lap and went straight to Taehyung

"Oh how is my beautiful princess" Taehyung asked pecking her cheeks

"Dada and I w-were w-watching m-mikwey mwouse" She stumbled on her words while he focus turned to the TV 

Taehyung chuckled and put her on her mini couch and walked over to his husband who was smiling at the two interacting. "How was work my love" Jungkook asked pecking the male's lips.

"It was okay, how was your day?" Jungkook was asked 

"It was good, the kids are learning well" Jungkook replied

Jungkook ended up taking the job offer where he decided to be a coach for a basketball team, a team that was struggling but had a chance to make it. "That is good to hear" Taehyung said before pecking the male's lips. 

"Have you head from Mum?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who nodded

"Yeah she is wanting to do a BBQ with all of us over- she said she messaged the others and they are going and bringing their kids" Taehyung replied

"Oh okay" Jungkook smiled

"What did you wanna do this weekend?" Taehyung was asked by Jungkook and shrugged

"Maybe spend time with our daughter and cuddle all day with my husband" Taehyung smiled

"It has been 3 years and you still never fail to make me blush" Jungkook laughed. 

"I know I say this a lot but I am really happy I met you" Taehyung whispered looking at his husband who turned to him and smiled 

"I know I!, say this a lot but I am really happy that I met you" Jungkook replied back, slowly leaning in to peck Taehyung's lips. 

"Do you think moving here was a good choice, I know you were a little afraid when we first talked about it" Jungkook commented rubbing his hand on the male's thigh. 

"I think it was one of the best choices we made" Taehyung replied 

"Look at all of us now" 

"We all work at our dream jobs, have children, all live in a safe environment" Taehyung smiled

"We made the right choice" Taehyung replied

"We did" Jungkook smiled and sighed. 

"I wanna go back to the beach though" Jungkook stated 

"Gguk you were just there" Taehyung sighed causing Jungkook the chuckle

"I know" Jungkook laughed and squeezed his thigh before standing up.

"Lets go see our family" Jungkook said smiling when his partner took his hand. 

And just like that, a year of pain, of suffering, keeping things to themselves. They both have grown into people they always dreamed to be. They have a family, are in a beautiful area. They both were happy and that was all that mattered.

THE END