CHAPTER 25

"Everything has been ordered" Jungkook said

"How is everything being put together?" Taehyung asked

"I hired people to do it dear, just so it was one less thing you boys had to do" Jungkook's mother said 

"Are you promoting your things there?" Jungkook asked only to receive a nod from his mother. 

"Sweet, we should have everything sorted- now we just have to go there later today and make sure everything is good" Jungkook said 

"What time is it opening?" Taehyung asked 

"2:00pm tomorrow afternoon" Jungkook replied looking down at his notes. 

"How much are you guys needing to raise?" His mother asked

"27,000" Jungkook answered

"Is that for the department and counsellors?" She asked and received a nod from both boys

"I have spread the event on the business social media page and I have seen advertisements in the shops and also through sports socials" She continued 

"Do you need tickets to get in?" She asked 

"Yes the went on sale today, Jimin and Yoongi have been gathering that up so that will also help. They need a ticket to get in which is 5 dollars a person and then pending on how many games or rounds you wanna play you get that amount of tickets" Jungkook said 

"You both have done so well, I cant wait to see how it all turns out tomorrow. I will be back in the morning so I will see you both than- Love you both" She said before ending the call.

Leaving Jungkook and Taehyung in silence, they both were thinking- had a lot on their mind. For the basketball player, he had the current huge assessment they had to complete, his practices and games and also this holiday trip they are going on. For Taehyung he was thinking how much his life has changed.

For so long he had felt so alone, but ever since he became friends with Jungkook he felt his whole life change. "You okay" Jungkook let out a smile when he heard Taehyung's question and nodded. 

"Yeah sorry, I was just zoning out" Jungkook replied standing up from his seat and walking over to Taehyung "Follow me I wanna show you something" he said, the silver-haired male followed him out his office and down the stairs.

He followed the basketball player out to the back yard and gasped as he looked around the yard, there was a underground pool, a playground for Jun. He continued to follow Jungkook who was heading towards a tree that had a ladder going up it, he looked up to see a pretty big treehouse. 

"Oh wow" Taehyung said lips parted as he looked up. 

"You know how to climb a tree" Jungkook asked turning his head to look at Taehyung who rolled his eyes nodding. 

"So sassy" Jungkook laughed as he started to climb up the tree, turning back now and then to make sure the younger male was okay. 

Once Jungkook reached the top he pushed himself up and turned to Taehyung to see him reaching the top, he extended his hand out and smiled when the male grasped onto his arm. Jungkook pulled him up with ease. 

He let out a small 'thank you' before they both entered the tree-house, Jungkook shutting the small door behind them. Taehyung was actually surprised with how the inside looked, whenever he thought of a treehouse he thought of webs inside with bugs and rotted wood. 

But this treehouse was so much different, it was homey as you would say. It had a mattress in the corner with fluffy sheets, there was a few bean bags, christmas lights around the room, it smelled so nice inside. 

"What even is this place" Taehyung said

"A treehouse?" questioned Jungkook in a confused voice. 

"Yes I know that silly but this is not what I was expecting, who even built this?" Taehyung said walking over to the mattress and laying his back against a pillow. 

"Me, the basketball boys and the others" Jungkook replied laying down next to him. 

"It is so cool Gguk" Taehyung said still looking around 

"Did they hang here?" Taehyung asked 

"Yeah they did" Jungkook said "I come up here quite a lot to get away from everything- sometimes when I wanted to cry alone I would tell mum I am going to Yoongi's and just come up here" 

"Why did you feel like you could not cry in-front of her?" Taehyung asked

"I hate crying in front of people, to me I want people to come to me when they feel down but I cringe at myself when I cry in front of people"

"I dont like crying in front of others cause I show other people my weakness- and I feel like that gets thrown back at me" Jungkook replied. 

Taehyung understood where he was coming from, completely actually. Sometimes you feel less embarrassed crying to yourself- cause you can scream and cry as loud as you want. Without anyone seeing. 

Taehyung leant his head on Jungkook's shoulder, smiling when he felt Jungkook's head against his own. "I understand that, but im here now- you can always cry in front of me, we can cry together" Jungkook smiled at Taehyung's comment. 

"You are so different Tae" Jungkook said turning his head to look at Taehyung who was looking at him. 

"I wish I met you so much sooner" The popular male said as his eyes held onto Taehyung's view. 

"I wish I had met you so much earlier too" Taehyung whispered, placing his head against the male's shoulder. 

They spent the rest of that day chilling in the treehouse, chatting, playing video games and eating. That day they had felt the most happy. That day was the best day they have had in a long time. 

Little did they know that by them having each other they gained a piece of themselves back that they felt like was missing.