Halloween fever

I know I said I'd write the second part to that unnamed story but listen, this idea seems decent so let me write it😞 btw they are 16 in this (no smut, just thought I'd let you know)

Harry was running. He was running like a madman alone, in a forest. No, he wasn't crazy (at least he thought he wasn't). He was running because he got scared the moment he entered the forest. He was running so fast that he thought his legs were gonna fall off the moment he'd stop. He was out of breath by the time he stopped to lean against a tree.

"Where- where the fuck is he?" He looked around panting, before he realized he was lost. "Oh fuck me." Harry suddenly felt a cold shiver run down his spine. He swallowed hard, his eyes scanning the area. It was cold outside, and the fact that no sun could get to him because of the tall trees wasn't helping at all. It was the end of October, Halloween, and Harry only had a jacket to keep him warm, despite the t-shirt he had under it being as thin as a feather.

The cold made him almost forget why he was in a forest in the first place. He collected his thoughts before he started running again, hoping he'll warm up a little because of the effort.

"Malfoy!! Draco! Draco!!!" He started yelling while running, not a good decision. He had to stop again to catch his breath. Harry had an odd feeling inside his stomach, he would never admit it to anyone, but in reality, he was terrified to the core. He couldn't see anybody, dispite the forest being surprisingly see through, but, no matter how much he wished he was alone (even tho he was in fact searching for someone) he felt eyes on him, from every direction. But nothing was there, not an animal in sight.

He and Draco thought it would be a good idea to play hide and seek in a dark forest not so far from Draco's house, big mistake. Draco convinced Harry that it'll be fun, so the shorter boy couldn't refuse. But now he regrets accepting. He was a mess trying to search for Draco, and the blond douchebag didn't even told him how big the forest actually is.

"I swear when I find him I'll rip his fucking head off." Harry started mumbling to himself, hoping he wouldn't feel so alone. That was until he heard someone chuckle, and he froze in place. Harry didn't even dare to turn his head and he closed his eyes, thinking that if he couldn't see the monster, the monster couldn't see him either. He held his breath when he heard another one. That voice belonged to anyone but Draco.

Wait a second, Harry thought, it's Halloween today, that git is most definitely playing a dumb joke on me. And so Harry opened his eyes and smirked, he turned around without hesitating and almost fainted at the sight. So Draco wasn't playing a prank on him after all.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

"Haha, I bet he's already thinking of ways to kill me." Draco laughed, as he took another sip from his tea.

"You know Draco, this little prank of yours is kind of mean, don't you think?" His mother patted him on the shoulder, giving him a stern but concerned look.

"Eh, I'm sure he'll laugh too when he gets back here. I mean, how long will it take for him to figure it out?" Draco asked sarcastic, finishing his drink before smiling at his mother and made his way to the door, planing on getting inside the house.

"Draco darling, please, go after him. He won't realize you aren't there, the forest is too big and he'll get lost."

"But mom, it's Halloween-"

"I couldn't careless, you should of thought of a safer joke, now go and find him." Draco sighed and huffed before muttering a "fine" and went to search for the dark haired boy.

                    •~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

"Harry!! Harry, where are you?" Draco asked on a louder tone, taking his time to find the boy. "Come on Harry, I'm right here! The game ended! Come on, where are you?" Now Draco was starting to get a bit concerned, but it was worth it.

"Draco!!" He heard a scream coming from his right, when he turned around, the last he expected to see was Harry running towards him terrified.

"Harry- what's wrong? Why are y-"

"Stop talking and run!!" Harry grabbed Draco's arm and dragged him a little before Draco picked up his pace and ran next to Harry, searching for an exit out of that bloody forest.

"Harry why are we- running?" But Harry only shook his head and continued running. Draco understood that they were in danger and ran faster than Harry, this time the blond grabbed his hand and dragged him, seeing as the dark haired boy could barely hold himself up.

"Come on, we are almost out-" but before Draco could finish his sentence, he felt something cold grab his foot and he stopped right away, a few centimeters in front of Harry, who seemed to do the same thing.

They both heard a low laugh behind them, and Draco saw black and heard a familiar scream before he felt his lungs and guts melt, as his eyes felt like they were falling out of his head. It was hurting so much but he couldn't even scream, because he didn't have a throat anymore, and before he knew it, his head fell on the ground still conscious and he heard someone whisper in his left ear, the right one was cut off as well, try thinking of better pranks from now on Malfoy and everything stopped in that moment.

"Aahhhh!" Draco yelled as he woke up, sweat dripping down his forehead and his heart racing. "Harry... Harry!!" He got out of bed and ran down stairs, only to find his parents sitting down and chatting with his boyfriend on the couch.

"Oh Draco, I thought you'd never wake up." Said Harry as he stood up and walked over to him, hugging his neck and burring his face in the blond's chest.

"Come on Draco, go get ready and let's eat, we were all waiting for you to wake up." Said his father, while his mother got up to give Draco a towel for bath.

"Wait, what day is it?"

"It's 31st October, Halloween!! You said we'd go play hide and seek after we eat, remember?" Said his boyfriend, innocent eyes looking up at him.

"Yeah I did say that... But um, let's just, stay at home... It's kinda cold outside, we'll go another day..." Said Draco slowly, trying to process all of his thoughts.

"Oh, alright, if you say so. But we'll still carve pumpkins, right?"

"Ha, of course. Now come on, let me go take a shower, I'll be quick." The blond said before heading upstairs, and sighed relived when he was alone. "Thank god it was only a dream, it seemed so real..."

"Because it was real, Draco."

So, what do y'all think? I figured it'd be pretty mean if I haven't wrote anything Halloween related, I know how many people love Halloween. I personally prefer the winter Holliday's but i did enjoy Halloween this year (I had a sleepover), so here you go, I hope it is at least a bit scary😭