The broom closet

No one's P. O. V

Lupin was sick. He was sick of Harry. Of course Harry was a good student and he reminded Remus of James. But the thing that annoyed Remus to dead was that Harry was leaving earlier every time they had their private lessons that helped Harry cast a patronum.

"Wait Harry!" Said Lupin when Harry was packing his things.

"Yes professor?" Asked Harry confused but in a big time rush😏

"I wanted to ask you where you are going, lately you started leaving earlier than usual, is there something wrong?" Asked Remus in a caring voice.
He could swear he saw Harry's checks turning red.

"N-nothings wrong professor, I just want to meet up with someone- I mean I need to do something! Yeah that's w-what I meant!!" Said Harry in a rush as he stuttered a few times, confusing Lupin even more.

"Alright then, I guess you can leave-" he didn't get to finnish because Harry was already out of the classroom.
What's he planning? Thought Remus as he unfolded a brown chocolate and started thinking more about the subject.

Remus was finally done with all the homework he was going to give the next three classes he had tomorrow, so he decided that maybe if he tried he could find out where Harry was going and what he was doing.

He got out of the classroom and made his way down the hallway. Remus started to think where Harry could possibly be, but he suddenly stopped.

What the...? He made his way to a broom closet and slowly leaned his ear, touching the door.

"F-fuck..." Remus almost choughed on his own tounge when he realized that was Harry's voice. Found him...

"F-faster!" Lupin didn't know what should he do, he was a teacher, he wasn't supposed to let things like... THAT happen in the school, especially NOT a broom closet!

But of course Remus didn't knew exactly what was actually happening, but he hopped that Harry and the boy, or who ever was there, were only playing a game... An adult game...

"D-Draco!!" Harry's voice could be heard even from Azkaban, didn't they already learn the silence charms?

But Lupin's thoughts about silence charms were stopped when he suddenly realize what name Harry called. D-Draco?! As in Draco Malfoy?!
Remus was almost fainting after he realized, what was he going to do? Was he going to tell someone about it? Or should he talk to Harry? He needed to make sure Harry had protection, even if he probably didn't... Remus was, for the first time in a while, scared, and not for him...
He was scared about Harry's relationship with the blond, judging from the sounds coming from inside the closet, they were enjoying themselves, but from what Lupin saw and heard Harry and Malfoy hatted each other.

Apparently he was wrong. Remus started seeing that lately the two of them were getting closer to each other, when they were fighting they should always be at least 3 inches away from each other.

Lupin slowly got his ear off of the door and muttered a silence charm so nobody could hear them, and then he made his to the kitchen to drink a tea, with a smile on his face.

Sorry its so short but I didn't know what else should I write, and I know it's cringe, so yeah, I hope you enjoyed and bye! ❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚