Percy ships it

Summary:this takes place in Diagon Alley, before second year, enjoy!!

Percy P. O. V (again don't ask why😂)

When Lucius Malfoy and his selfish son leaved the library, I looked over where the golden trio was, only to see that Harry was missing.

"Where's Harry?" Asked Ron, also seeing that he disappeared.

"Maybe he's on a walk...?" Said Fred with George, before mom speaks. 

"Percy, go search for Harry, and hurry up!" Said mom pointing at the door.
I only nodded and got out of the library to search for Harry.

I started running after 5 minutes of pointless searching around, it was like he just disappeard from the planet.

Finally I decide to take a break. I leaned my back on a random wall, there was nobody around me, that made me a little paranoid but I'll get over it...

As I was thinking where Harry could hide, I heard a laugh coming from behind the wall, that made me shiver a little, but the laugh was kind and cute, it was a childish laugh, not very scary.

I slowly looked behind the cold hard wall, only to see a blond boy, not very old, probably twelve years old, and a brunette boy, same age probably, laughing.

As I looked better, apparently the brunette was no other than Harry!!!
And the blond one was- oh shit!
Draco bloody Malfoy was laughing with Harry freaking Potter, and if it wasn't already pretty wierd, Harry was basically printed against a wall, with Malfoy on top of him, uncomfortable close!!

"Woooow, you're very romantic, what can I say." Said a laughing Harry as he pulled Malfoy closer. (so baby pull me closer in the back seat of your Rover, 😏)

"Well I'm a gentleman after all!" Said prund Malfoy as he and Harry started laughing again.

"Yeah, a total gentleman." Said Harry between chuckles.
After a few seconds, both of them stopped laughing, now looking each other in the eyes, when Malfoy leaned in and kissed Harry on the lips, and he bloody kissed back?!

There was I, Percy Weasley, smiling at the two spoused to be 'enemys' kissing slowly, both having smiles on their faces...

"Draco, I really want to stay more but I need to go back before the Weaslys start to worry!" Said Harry before Malfoy pecked his lips.

"But whyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!?!?" Cried Malfoy in his boyfriend's arms.

"Because they're basically my family, and-"

"I'm your family too! Or I'll be when you'll marry me!" Said Malfoy like a child, interrupting Harry.

"Oh your an idiot!" Said Harry laughing, as he kissed Malfoy's lips again, before pulling him into a hug.

"We'll see each other in the train, don't worry!" Said Harry before letting go of Malfoy.

"Ohhhhh fiiiiineeee...........!!!!!!!!" Said Malfoy like a kid, again, before kissing Harry.

"Bye baby!" Said Malfoy in a gentle voice.

"Bye!" Said Harry, before letting go of Malfoy. As he got away, Harry started to come in my direction, fuck!

I rushed next to another wall, praying he didn't saw me, but apparently he has day dreaming; about his boyfriend probably...

"Harry, finally!!" I said going to him.

"Oh, hi Percy, what are you doing here?" Asked Harry when I was next to him.

"I comed to find you, now come on, mom is waiting for us!" I said as me and Harry rushed back to that library.

All I can say is that, I ship it! ✌👌😏

Hiiiii guys!!  I posted another one today, and I'm so happy I finished it, it's currently nine pm, so bye guys!
❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚:-)