Homophobic but gay

Summary: for this one all I have to say is nothing. Absolutely nothing. Read.

"Just think about it, turtles know when they're born that they need to go in the ocean. Nobody is telling them that and yet they still go."

"Babe it's 3 in the fucking morning, go the fuck back to sleep."

"But-"

"No buts, sleep now or I'm sending you back to your common room."

"But Ron snores so loud, I can't sleep there!"

"Neither can I sleep with you!" Harry didn't even saw Draco's face but he already knew the blond was pissed.

"If I give you a kiss and go back to sleep will you forgive me?"

"Ugh fine!" The truth was, Harry wasn't actually tired, not even a little. All he wanted to do right now was to cuddle with his boyfriend and talk about things like turtles, he also wanted kisses.

"C'mon kiss me already so I can go back to sleep." Harry chuckled at that. The brunet turned his head from the pillow and, looking up he saw his boyfriend's eyes looking down at him. He really was tired. Harry slowly lifted his head a little and pushed his lips on the blond's soft ones. (Omg why did I got goosebumps while rereading this paragraph)

What started as an innocent kiss, was now a full making out session. Draco was already on top of Harry, and the shorter boy didn't seem to complain. Instead, he run his hands through the blond's soft hair. Draco pulled away for air, a string of saliva connecting both their mouths. This thing always disgusted Harry.

"Ew" He said laughing as he cleaned his mouth.

"We did this a hundred times and you still say ew, you even sucked my-"

"Okay okay, I get it, it's just weird for me"

"Weird for you? Hm, how is it weird when we're kissing but not during sex?"

"We never had sex!"

"Oh really? Then last night I guess we were playing Quidditch, I mean you still rode something-"

"Okay!! Didn't you say you wanted to go back to sleep?"

"Nah, I wanna do something else now." The smirk Draco was wearing showed clearly that Harry won't walk tomorrow.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

"Mate, why are you limping like that? Did you broke your leg or something?"

"No Ron I just-" But Harry didn't get to finish because he was interrupted by two Slytherins.

"Oi, did you heard Malfoy last night?"

"Oh merlin who didn't, I don't even think his girlfriend can walk anymore."

"Eh, dunno, it kinda sounded like a boy..."

"Are you stupid? Malfoy's homophobic, remember?"

"Yeah, homophobic and gay" said Harry under his breath as he frowned at them, before started walking again.

"What was that Harry?" Asked Hermione looking up from her book and meeting Harry's eyes, at that he was visibly tense.

''Oh um, nothing Mione-"

"Hey, don't try to change the subject, you still didn't told me why are you limping that bad." Harry started sweating. Finding a good excuse seemed impossible at the moment.

"Malfoy's fault."

"Oh, what did he did now!?"

"Don't yell like that Ronald!"

"But he hurt Harry!"

As they 'fought', Harry mentally thanked him self so saying that, after all, it was the truth, not the whole one, but the truth.

Okay, I'm done, it was literally so easy to write omg, I forgot how much I love it! But anyways if you requests you can always leave them and I promise if I like the idea I'll try writing it, thanks for reading I love you all and bye!❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚