The Quidditch training

Summary:this takes place in second year, it won't have smut only fluff, enjoy!!

Harry P. O. V

It was a warm Saturday, as me and my team guided by Oliver Wood, the captain of the team, made our way to the Quidditch pitch for our usual training for the mach next week.

We were walking to the middle of the pitch, when the Slytherin Quidditch team join us.

"What are you doing here, Wood?" Asked Marcus Flint, the captain of the Slytherin Quidditch team, as the rest of the team just sneered at Oliver and us.

"Its our time for training, since we have a mach next week, but you?" Asked Oliver with a cold voice.

"We are here to train our new seeker!"
Said the slyterin before a few other boys parted away and let a centrain blond in the view.

"Malfoy?" I said half laughing at the boy, who seamed more happy and proud than usual.

"That's right! My father got me in the Quidditch team and brought me the new Nimbus 2001!!!" Said proud Malfoy as he took a step closer to me.

"So basically your 'daddy' brought you in the team? I was thinking that you know a few things about Quidditch but this bad?!" I said laughing at the final, he looks at me with his brows raised, putting the end of his broomstick under my chin, lifting it up so now I was looking in his eyes.

"I am good at Quidditch, Potter!" He said that with such venom, pulling me closer so our chests were touching and his lips were getting closer to mine, I could feel his breath on my lips, and my knees were getting more weak each second. What's happening with me?

"Hey you two, get a room!" Shouted one of the slyterins, as we backed away quickly, Malfoy send him a death glare as I was blushing.

"Its not necessary because we're just going to leave now!" Said Oliver as him and the rest of the team were hading to go inside the school.

"Are you coming, Harry?" Asked Oliver as he turned around.

"Yeah, im coming too..." I said before rushing over to them, but someone grabbed my arm and turned me around before I could do so.

"Not that fast Scarface!" Said no one else than Malfoy.

"What do you want now?" I said kind of annoyed because I didn't get to kiss him earlier.

"To finnish what I started!" Said Malfoy before dropping his broom and throwing mine on the pitch grass before grabbing me by the shirt I had under the Quidditch robe and slowly kissed my lips. It was a slow kiss that I happily accepted and crossed my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer, putting his hands on my waist, depending the kiss even more, he licked my bottom lip asking for permission, I opened my mouth slowly as his tounge easily got it self at home in my mouth, we battled for dominance but I let him win as I know how proud he'll be about that later anyway.

"Draco you can snog Potter later, we need to practice now!" Said a Slytherin. 

"Fine! See you at lunch later?" Asked Malfoy looking into my eyes.

"Of course!" I said happy before pecking his lips again and storming off to my team.

"I swear I'm in love, Oliver!" I said as I got back to them.

"Tell me something I didn't know already!" Said Oliver half laughing, and I looked back only to see Draco looking at me, then winking before getting on his broom and going away.

Hiiii guys! I hope you enjoyed this one shot because I'm writing it at 10 pm, before going to sleep so yeah, I think I'll make a special one shot for Easter since its coming, so yeah, bye guys!!!❤💚