Schizophrenic

Omg I know I said that I won't do a sad one shot but geez, I just got the best idea ever, and if you want you can skip it I don't mind (I would do the same tbh), just a little warning, it has lots of swears and might be confusing at first.

"Don't tell me you're gonna cry again- and here we are...sigh" It was the third time Harry started sobbing today for absolutely no reason at all, and Draco was already sick. "Come on, it's not that big of a deal." But Harry didn't even looked at him, he was too busy complaining about how the Ministry was being a dickhead who didn't gave him any credit.

"They're all assholes." The blond could barley make out what Harry was mumbling.

"Alright, come on, get up from the floor, you're Harry bloody Potter, the fucking chosen one, is this how an auror like you should act!?" Said Draco as he tried to lift Harry up, but found it useless, the brunet just wouldn't get up. "Come on Potter, you're 28, you shouldn't be crying over this kind of things!" Draco still tried to lift him up, but damn he was heavy.

"Y-you don't understand, Malfoy! I could lose m-my bloody job! You wouldn't know that! And this is all your fault!" Cried Harry as he was being dragged on the floor against his will.

"How in the world is it my fault!?" It's true, auror Malfoy changed since the war was over, his personality was better and a lot of people started to like him, but there was still a glint of stubbornness inside him.

"Y-you, asshole, you died!" After a few seconds of complete silence, Harry's eyes widened as they filled with more tears. "N-no w-way...y-you're n-not here..." Draco looked down then back up, a pity expression on his face. Harry started laughing at his partner. "You filthy motherfucker! I-i thought you- you never cared what happened to me! So why now?! Why now, when I needed you the most...why now...?"

"It's not my fault, it's yours." Harry opened his mouth to complain but Draco's calm voice spoked again. "I only did what people would of wanted me to do, nobody would want the famous chosen one to die, I had to save you. It's your fault that you're not over me darling, nobody can see nor hear me, because I'm dead. It's all in your mind, I died last month, remember?" Harry didn't wanted to believe him, but the memories that haunted him came back.

••Falshback time••

"Come out from wherever you're hiding Potter, I just want to play with you!" After Voldemort's dead, a few death eaters escaped from Azkaban and started searching for ways to bring the Dark Lord back to life. One of them was after Harry, trying to kill him. "There you are." The death eater smirked when Harry came into view.

"Come on then, kill me." Harry said calmly, he figured after the war that he became immune at Avada Kadavra, it didn't mattered how many times he was shoot with that curse, he was immune at it, it didn't effected him at all. The death eater smirked, and slowly lowered his wand. Harry's eyebrows frowned, he was confused, wasn't the death eater gonna use Avada Kadavra on him?

"Say bye bye, chosen one!" The sound of a gun reloading was heard, and Harry's eyes widened, he suddenly became numb, unable to move a muscle.

A few meters away, the Malfoy heir just finished fighting some death eaters, and heard the gun. His head turned the other direction and saw a scene he never thought he'd see. His feet suddenly started moving without his will, and he started running to where the boy who lived twice was probably gonna find his end. "Harry!"

Harry turned his head to look at his auror partner, also lover, who was running to him. "Draco..." Harry whispered before the sound of a gun shooting was heard. Harry's eyes filled with tears as he saw his fiance in front of him, the bullet that was meant for Harry being now in Draco's chest.

"Draco... Draco!" That was the only thing the blond heard before he felt everything numb, only his fiance's screams for help were heard, and he knew this was the end. He wished he could at least kiss Harry one more time before everything went black.

••End of the bloody flashback••

"N-no..." Harry kept repeating the same word again and again, he didn't wanted to believe that the love of his life, the person he loved since he was 13, was now...gone... "You're not actually here...are you?"

"No, I'm not." When he looked up again, Draco wasn't here anymore.

"Fuck, Hermione was right, I really am schizophrenic..."

Why did no one told me it was this hard to write something sad, I got this idea from one of my dreams, or more like nightmares, where I don't really remember how it was but I know it was about schizophrenia, and so I searched what it meant and I came up with this idea, hope you liked it, and I'll see y'all in the next chapter, bye!! ❤💚