The moon is beautiful, isn't it?

OKK so I'm not dead, and I know it's June happy pride month 😻😻 this was a request by LittleKiwi09 and I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've actually completed a request bcs I started soooo many and it went nowhere💀 but enjoy this fluffy, 4th year chapter😻😻

You could hear the birds laughing loudly in the tree Harry used as a couch. Just like him, the sky was also crying that day. As tears fell down his face he tried to wipe them away, but eventually gave up as it was useless; they just kept coming back. His heart was aching, but why? He knew he wasn't the one who put his name into the Goblet of Fire, so why was he feeling guilty? It was Ron's own fault for not believing him. At least Hermione was on his side.
He sighed, closing his eyes, his head resting on a high branch and fell asleep without even realizing it.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Oh wow, he looks truly miserable. Draco sighed as he looked up at the boy, he could tell Harry had been sitting there for a while- even the rain stopped. Should he wake the boy up? Nah, it wasn't any of his business, so he started walking back to the castle- only to stop suddenly in his tracks. Without turning, he yelled, "Potter!" and then continued walking forward, being pleasantly surprised to hear when Potter fell down from the tree.

"What the hell, Malfoy?!" Harry walked up to the blond, pushing him as revenge. Draco turned around and sneered at the brunet- before doing the exact same. They kept that going for a while, until Harry was eventually too tired to fight back. ''Fine, you won Malfoy, goodbye now." Just as he began walking towards the gates to the entrance of the castle, a hand grabbed his hoodie, pulling him back.

"And exactly where do you think you're going? Aren't you going to explain yourself?'' Malfoy was looking down on him- why? It's bad enough that more than half the school hates him, why was Malfoy trying to make him feel even worse? Oh right, they were enemies.

''Isn't it obvious? It's freezing outside.'' Harry raised an eyebrow at the blond- as if he was the one being delusional.

''And?''

''And... what?''

''And- aren't you going to tell me what magic you used? Everybody is talking about it, you know-''

''Yes, yes, I am well aware that I'm everyone's main topic discussion. Now, what the fuck are you asking me about?''

''Oh- quite the rude attitude you got there, maybe if you were a bit nicer I might consider-''

''You know what? I don't have time for your bullshit, Malfoy. Take it somewhere else.'' And with that Harry began walking- again to the gates, only for Malfoy to get in front of him, blocking his way. ''What.Do.You.Want FROM ME?!'' Harry was exasperated by the taller boy's constant bugging. The expression on Harry's face was priceless- from Draco's point of view.

''Chill out, babe. I'm just asking you what type of dark magic you used to make your name appear in the Goblet.'' Harry stared at him with disgust. Of course Malfoy of all people thought he used dark magic to get in the Triwizard Tournament. Why else was he- wait, babe?!

''Just who do you think you can call babe?!" Draco grinned, pleased he finally got a reaction out of the boy.

''You, obviously, who else?'' He knew what he was doing- making Harry flustered in order to obtain the information he needed to start even more rumors surrounding the chosen one. But -much to Draco's disappointment-, Harry did not in fact seem to give any less than a shit at the moment. Instead, he lazily passed right past the taller boy without even glancing up at him. Making his way to the gates for the last time, he heard Malfoy gasp behind him and figured the blond would finally leave him alone.