April's fool

Summary:this takes place in forth year, after all the Cedric dead thing, enjoy!!

Draco P. O. V

"Well then why don't you just disappear from my life you fucking bastard!" Yelled Potter, turning everyone's gaze around us.

"Oh really Potter? That's your wish? That's what you want then?" I asked while everyone started whispering and gasping.

"Yes, yes! Bloody YES! I hate you Malfoy, and I don't want to see your face ever again in my whole life." Shouted Potter before storming out of the Great Hall.

I looked around only to realize that everyone was staring at me, waiting for my reaction.

"What are you all staring at?!" I shouted and everyone looked away, as I continued my lunch, that sure was a unforgettable fight...

Time skip after lunch 👌

"Professor, can you do me a favor please?" I asked professor McGonagall as I stopped her on the hallway.

"Yes Mr. Malfoy, what is it that important that you have to come to me?" Asked the professor, narrowing her eyebrows.

"What if I told you it is for helping a student realize something?" I asked, and to my surprise, she nodded a yes before making me follow her to her office.
I sure know what prank I'm going to play on Potter tomorrow, ah, I love April fools day.

Time skip to the next morning

Harry P. O. V

I was woken up by the sound of an angry Ron getting hit by a pie thrown by his brothers.

"Morning Ron" I said chuckling and turning around.

"Oh...morning mate. I swear to god I'm going to tell mom!" Yelled Ron as Fred and George started laughing and left the room.

"Well, it seams like you're having a rough morning" I said, laughing at the pie that was slowly going down to Ron's shirt.

"Sure thing, I really need to take care of myself today, you should too!" Said Ron getting out of the bed and heading to the bathroom.

"Oh I will, especially because I shouted my lungs out yesterday, I'm sure Malfoy will do something worse to me than the twins did to you." I said getting up and started dressing.

"Who?" Asked Ron looking confused at me.

"Malfoy, Ron. You don't remember our fight yesterday?" I asked turning to face him.

"No... I don't think I ever heard of Malfoy." Said Ron chuckling, was he Sirius? (See what I did there?😏)

"Haha, very funny Ron, you can drop the act, I know this is a prank!" I said annoyed at the ridiculous joke.

"Mate, it's not a prank, I really don't know who you are talking about!" Said Ron, all of the sudden Sirius. (again, I know)

"Yeah yeah, very funny Ron." I said before getting out and heading down in the common room, where Hermione stood.

"Oh, hi Harry!" Said Hermione, once I sat down next to her.

"Hey Mione, I swear Ron has the worst jokes ever." I said crossing my legs on the table in front of us.

"Let me guess, he told you the bathroom was on fire again?" Asked laughing Hermione.

"What- no! He pretends he doesn't know who Malfoy is." I said, before I looked over at Hermione, only to see a confused face yet again.

"Who is Malfoy?" Asked Hermione raising one of her eyebrows.

"Malfoy! Draco Malfoy, you know the blond Slytherin that bullied us for four years?" I said annoyed right when Ron came down.

"So he told you too about his crazy dream?" Asked Ron sitting down next to Hermione.

"It's not a dream, Ron, he's real! Come on, I'll ask everyone in this school to prove you he exists." I said before storming out of the common room, a confused Hermione and an angry Ron following short after.

"Hey Neville, have you seen Malfoy anywhere?" I asked Neville when we finally found him.

"Who is Malfoy?" Asked confused Neville, and Ron with Hermione only rolled their eyes.

"See Harry, it was only a dream, Malfoy is not real!" Said Ron annoyed and I rolled my eyes before going the other way.

"Harry, where are you going?" Shouted Hermione after me.

"To find Malfoy and stop this stupid prank you're all playing!!" I yelled back before going even faster.

After a few good minutes of pointless searching around, I decide to ask Crabbe and Goyle since they're his best friends.

"Hey Goyle, do you know where I can find Malfoy?" I asked the fat boy when I reached him.

"What's a Malfoy?" Asked with a dumb face the idiot.

"Your fucking best friend, or boss- how ever you wanna name it!" I said in a rush.

"I have no idea who she is!" Said again the fat pig, before I rolled my eyes and got away.

"And btw, he's a fucking BOY!!" I yelled not turning around.

Time skip after Harry finally decide that he should ask a teacher

"Proffesor Dumbledore, do you know where Malfoy is?" I asked already scared because nobody seamed to know who he is.

"I'm sorry Harry but Lucius Malfoy finnised Hogwarts a few years ago-"

"Draco!!! Draco Malfoy, not his father, Draco!!!!!" I yelled, finally letting the tears in my eyes escape and make they're way down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry dear but there is nobody named Draco Malfoy at our school, maybe you dreamed about him-"

"No!! He's real, I saw him yesterday, and we fought and- oh no....." I stoped talking as I remembered what I said the day before.

"What happened Harry?" Asked Dumbledore as more tears we're coming.

"Oh no, no no no no no no no no no no no!!!!!!! I t-told him-m t-o disappear f-from my l-life-" The words made they're way out of my mouth hard as I was almost couching on them.

"I didn't actually m-mean it! N-now nobody knows h-him a-and h-is n-not real a-anymore!!!" I said crying like mad.

"Oh my dear Potter, you know, you need to be careful what you wish for!" Asked a voice I know to well from behind. I quickly get up from the floor and look back, only to see the person I thought was dead a few moments ago.

"M-malfoy?" I asked stuttering, while he only smiled sweetly and opened his arms only for me to jump into them.

"Your real!!!!!!!!!" I shouted hugging him with all the power I had at that moment.

"Of course I'm real Scarface!! And it was only a prank, everybody played so don't worry, I didn't Obliviet anyone yet!" He said chuckling. I looked up at him, only for him to slowly wipe my dry tears, before his lips we're on mine.

This was the best prank I ever got in my whole life!!!

Hiii guys!! This took longer that I expected, anyway, I hope you enjoyed this one shot, bye! ❤💚