The lip-lock charm, pt 2

Summary: this is your second and last part, don't kill me, and btw, enjoy!!

3rd persion P. O. V

A few days passed since Harry had told Malfoy about the bloody charm, and they haven't talked since. I mean Malfoy tried to talk with Harry every day, but he just pretended he didn't saw him.

Harry's grades were lowering because he wasn't able to respond in class, and if that wasn't enough, all the girls who found out about Harry's problem were running after him in the hallways.

After a few hours, Harry decided it would be a good time for him to go outside and get some fresh air.

"Oh come on now, Potter! Why are you ignoring me?" asked a pissed Malfoy, as he appeared out of nowhere. There was almost an hour left before the quidditch match this evening: Slyterin vs Ravenclaw.

"Well, I guess I'll see you at the Quidditch mach, if you even want to come..." He then headed back to the slyterin changing rooms. Harry felt a little pain in his chest when he saw the blond leave.

I'm doing it today! Harry thought as he made his way to the quidditch stands.

And when they were full of students, the game started!

•~~~~~~~~~~~~•

After an hour of playing, full of ups and downs, Lee Jordan spoke:

"Draco Malfoy is heading to get the snitch, when at the same time Cho Chang is far behind him, and just with a turn he- OH MY GOD PEOPLE! Draco Malfoy got the snitch! Slytherin has won the match and also an important bet that will get them rich! As if they weren't already." At the last sentence everyone started cheering and laughing. Everyone but Harry, who's emotions were a mixture of happiness and nervousness.

After almost everyone that was at the stands has gotten up and left, Harry decided it would be the perfect time for him to finally get his voice back.

"What do you want, Potter?" sneered Malfoy when Harry got next to him.
He only gave the blond a pice of paper and waited for his respond.

Can you help me get my voice back, please?

"Oh god damn it, Potter! What's so hard to kiss a bloody girl!?" Asked him Malfoy, before he spoke again. "But yes, I'll help you." He sighed, getting up from the grass.

Harry only smiled as he got on his toes, locking his dry lips to the Slytherin's soft ones. He didn't give Malfoy time to respond, as he backed up quickly, before coughing a little.

"Sorry..." muttered the brunet before rushing to the Griffindor tower, not saying another word to Malfoy for the rest of the day.

To be honest I really want to end it here but I know you'll kill me so, let's continue *sigh*

The following day Harry tried his best to ignore all the gasps everyone was making when they heard Harry talk again after days, almost a few weeks.

After most students were in the Great Hall, Harry's appetit died and he decided it would be better if he got on a walk.

After a few good minutes of pure silence, a voice spoke.

"So, I see you got your voice back, huh?"

Harry turned around, only to see the person that helped him yesterday.

"M-Malfoy, what are you doing here...?" asked Harry, his voice stuttering uncontrollably.

"Well, I walked past a few first years, and I heard them saying that I'm totally not the one who got your voice back, and I feel a little offended." Said Malfoy with a fake cry, as he got closer to Harry.

"Well how about we tell them the truth, then?" said Harry before he could stop himself.

"Great idea, Scarface." said smirking the blond before his lips fell on the brunet's ones. I should thank Hermione later! Thought Harry as he leaned more in his new lover's arms.

Sorry if this has mistakes, I was writing it doing the information class, and oh GOD, this has hard to write😂, well bye! ❤💚❤💚❤💚