Dinner at the Weasley's

Soooo, I just thought of this last night and I know I haven't been posting in a while but don't worry, nothing happened, I just lost all interest in life after I watched episode 25 (and 26) of Death Note *insert tear rolling down a smiling face emoji* (I don't have an IPhone ok) BTW, FRED WEASLEY IS STILL ALIVE, HE'S VERY MUCH ALIVE AND STILL MAKES PRANKS WITH HIS TWIN, END OF STORY.

"Come on mate, there is no reason to be nervous, his your damn boyfriend!"

"I know he is, Ron, I'm just scared of how the others are going to react to me being...you know..."

"...gay?"

"Yeah..." Ron sighed, watching his best friend brushing his hair in the mirror, trying to look perfect as possible. After a few minutes, the door bell rang and in that moment, Harry lost it.

He rushed out of the room (Ron running, annoyed behind him), and made his way in front of the door before Molly could. "Don't worry Mrs. Weasley, I'll open it."

"Oh Harry, you are such a sweet boy, but you don't need to." Molly went to grab the doorknob but Harry did it before she could.

"Oh, it's nothing!" He opened the door and before Molly, or the twins who were playing Wizard chess in the living room, or Ginny who just finished washing the dishes, could see who came, Harry run outside and closed the door shut behind him.

"Well, well, well, such a sweet way to greet your boyfriend, Potter."

"Oh, my bad, Mister Malfoy, let me try again." Harry cleared his throat before starting. "Oh, my sun, my world, the love of my life, welcome to my best friend's house, hope you'll feel like home, and if you want a red carpet before entering this palace, let me know!" Draco smacked Harry's head, and with a cold expression on his face he spoke.

"Watch it, Potter." Harry smirked before hugging the blond's neck, Draco's mind forcing him to hug back. "Wow, you brushed your hair? Didn't think it was gonna happen." Harry groaned, slightly hitting Draco's leg.

"You smell expensive. I like it." Draco smirked, he knew Harry loved his perfumes, that's why he always wore one. "Let's stay outside, it's more fancy here."

"More fancy, my ass. You didn't told the Weasleys you're gay, did you?"

"Nope, I'm not gonna do it, I'll just tell them I invited you over because you wanted to apologize."

"But I already apologized-"

"Sush, that doesn't matter." Draco rolled his eyes, his boyfriend was one of the most complicated specimens he ever had to deal with. 

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

"Thank you again, Mrs. Weasley, for letting me stay the night. If there is anything I could do to pay you back-"

"Oh no no no, Draco, don't even think about it, we already forgave you, and besides, you and Harry seem pretty close already!" Ginny, who was right besides her mother, giggled, she knew the two of them were dating since fifth year.

"Mom! Fred and George are messing up the cake-"

"That's not true mom-"

"Yeah, there is no reason to come down here!" Molly rolled her eyes at the boys before telling Draco to feel like home, and then she disappeared down the stairs.

"Ginny!!! The love island starts soon!" Charlie yelled from his room, and with a quick 'I'm coming' and a slight teasing wink to Draco, she was gone. Ginny's obsession with that show will be the death of her brother, who just wanted to relax a weeknd at his family's house before going back to Romania.

Draco sighed as he made his way to his and Harry's room. During the summer, the Weasleys made Harry a birthday party, seeing as he finally became 18, finally became an adult (Draco didn't believe Harry would ever actually act like an adult). And after the war ended (a few months before Harry's 18 birthday), Draco apologized to the Weasleys, and they forgave him. But, even if every single Weasley now was somehow friends with Draco, nobody, except from Ron and Ginny (not even Hermione)  knew that the chosen one and the soon to be Malfoy heir, were dating.

"Oi Malfoy!" Draco turned his head. Ron was walking up to him, pointing to his and Harry's room while rolling his eyes. The blond stared at him for a second before getting what he meant. He nodded his head as a thank you, and hurried into the room.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

"Good morning, Harry!" Fred and George said in unison as Harry entered the kitchen. The brunet glared slightly at them before murmuring a 'morning' and continued going on his way.

"You seem a bit moody today Harry"

"Yeah Harry, what's up?"

"Did you had a...rough night?"

"Or maybe you couldn't sleep?"

"Or maybe you-"

"Ok, ok! I get it, you heard me last night and now you're gonna tease me for it. Just, please, let me have breakfast and after." The twins started laughing the second Harry mentioned last night.

"Oh, ho ho, look who's here!" The twins smirked as no other than Draco made his way into the kitchen. "So...tell us, Mr. Malfoy, how was your night?"

"Oh Merlin." Harry sighed annoyed as he watched the twins whisper something in the blond's ear.

"W-what? How could you even think of that!? I'm not even gay-"

"Harry's moans said otherwise last night!" Draco tried to hide his blush as he mumbled something about how the twins should get a fucking life. (His words, not mine.)

And that is how a normal family dinner, and a sleepover takes place at the Weasleys (+Hermione, Harry and of course, Draco).

Soooo...hi? I'm sorry it took so long to post but I was really busy with school (especially math, please someone kill me). I promise I'll try to upload more during the Christmas break, but I'm sorry if I can't. If you have any suggestions please don't be afraid to write them in the comments, well, that's all for now, see y'all in the next chapter, bye!❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚