The hoodie

Summary:this takes place in fifth year when Harry found out about the Order, enjoy!! And btw the title fit only a little with the story because I changed almost fully the story from how it was the first time.

No one's P. O. V

"Hermione? Ron?" Asked Harry both confused and happy when he saw his two best friends.

Hermione jumped from her chair and hugged Harry with all the power she had. Ron got up as well and when Hermione was done killing Harry it was Ron's turn.

"Ron, you're going to kill him. Let the boy breath!" Said Molly as she appeared out of nowhere, getting Ron away from Harry as Hermione laughed in the background.

"Hello Harry!" Said a soft and warm voice from behind him. Harry turned his head and saw his godfather standing in the door way.

"Sirius!" Said Harry happy as he jumped in his godfather's arms. He haven't seen Sirius in a good while, and this meeting was just perfect for him. Harry loved Sirius more than anything, almost anything...

"I missed you so so much!!" Said Harry almost on the edge of tears.

"I missed you too, Harry!" Said Sirius as he let Harry leave the hug.

A tear made it's way down Harry's cheek, and Sirius wiped it away before Molly called them to come and have dinner.

"Hey Padfoot..." Said Harry a little shy as he stopped Sirius from going in the kitchen.

"Yes Harry?" Asked Sirius as Harry shifted a little uncomfortable.

"After dinner I have to tell you something... Something very important..." Said Harry as Sirius only nodded before both of them made their way to dinner.

Time skip after they ate and Sirius is now in Harry's room.

"Harry, you know very well that you can tell me anything, right?" Asked Sirius but Harry was still kind of nervous.

"But before you tell me, where did you get that hoodie?" Asked Sirius amusen, with a smirk.

"What hoodie?" Asked Harry confused.

"The one you're wearing." Replied Sirius calmly, still smiling, as Harry looked down at his clothes.

He was wearing a green hoodie, the shelves were longer than Harry's arms, and since Harry was in boxers, the hoodie covered them. But what Harry didn't knew was that on the back of his neck, on the hoodie was a little label that said Property of Draco Lucius Malfoy.

After a minute or two of hard thinking, he got hit by the reality. Fuck! I forgot to give it back to him! Thought Harry as a dark blush crept on his cheecks.

"Oh, um... Well I brought it before the school ended!" Said the red faced boy, well at least he didn't lied, Harry stole the hoodie from Draco before the school ended because after a looooong Quidditch mach and a wild night in bed with your possessive boyfriend you don't care which hoodie you dress with as long as it is comfortable.

"Since when are you wearing green?" Asked still amuset Sirius.

"Since now!" Said Harry as he crossed his arms around his chest, blushing as he rememberd how the night when he stole the cloth happened.

"Alright then, now tell me what is bothering you." Said Sirius calmly as he sat down on Harry's bed, pating the spot next to him for Harry to sit.

"Well um... You see..." Started Harry feeling already a drop of sweat making it's way down his forehead and down to his chin.

"I'm kind of... Dating... Someone..." Said Harry quietly as he tried his best to avoid any eye contact with his godfather.

"It's alright Harry! You're a teenager, I should be scared if you weren't dating someone yet." Said Sirius laughing as Harry let out a relief sigh.

"So, who is it Harry?" Asked Sirius looking at Harry with curious eyes.

"Well, it's someone I met at Hogwarts, and they are in Slytherin, and... You and Ron are the only people that know so please don't tell anyone!" Begged Harry as Sirius only nodded.

Harry took a deep breath before muttering:
"He's name is Draco Malfoy..."

He looked over at Sirius who's eyes were wide but his lips were forming a smirk.

"Moony was right... He really was right!" Said Sirius before he started laughing.
Harry looked at him somehow confused before Sirius spoke again.

"Moony was been telling me that you might seem to have a little crush on that Malfoy, but I didn't believe him. He kept telling me things that you're probably dating, and apparently he was right, and now I own him 10 gallons..." Harry stared at his godfather with wide eyes.

"Well, I think I'm going to my room because I have to do some... Things..." Said Sirius a little red before hugging his godson and getting out of the room.

Harry finally unfrozed as he heard the door close behind him. He rushed out of the door screaming after Sirius:

"I hope you and Moony will be quiet tonight!" With a big smirk, he returned in his room, happy that Sirius accepted him.

That night Harry falled asleep with a big smile on his face.

Hii guys!! Sorry that it took so long to post this but I was busy with a book. I was thinking that I could start another story because I have an idea that was been hunting me for weeks now and I really wanna write it. This will be the last chapter in this story, I'm sorry if you wanted more but I'll start write the other one today, I'm not sure when I'll post it but meh. I hope you liked this book and thank you for all the support, bye! ❤💚❤💚🌈🌈