A little fun or homework?

Harry P. O. V

It's currently almost 4 pm, and I've been in this bloody library all freaking day doing essays and homework, only because Hermione said that my grades are getting 'low', my grades are very normal, even if they're not full of tens, they're still good!

"Well, well, well... What do we have here, hm?" Said a voice from behind a bookshelf, and I turned my head only to see the most annoying person at Hogwarts, Draco Malfoy.

"Malfoy, I really don't have time right now for your fillfy games, I have a lot of work and you're not helping!" I said annoyed, rubbing my already dead eyes.

"What games Potter? Do you think I'm a child, do I look like one for you?" Said Malfoy, crossing his arms around his chest.

"Well you act like one!" I said groaning from the hard work I had to do.

"What are you doing?" Asked Malfoy sitting down on the chair next to mine.

"Homework and essays, what do you think I'm doing?!" I snapped at him, while looking intense in his eyes.

"Drawing." Replied simple Malfoy, not taking his eyes off mine.

I raised an eyebrow, before looking at a paper beside me.

That's when I realized that my drawing was showing. It wasn't an important one, actually I was bored an hour ago and decide to draw something, so I looked out of the window, and the only person outside was Malfoy, reading a book while eating a green apple, sitting at the edge of a tree. And of course me begin the gay freak I am, I draw him, and the worst part is not that it actually looked good, it is that I write on the top of the paper 'The cute bastard'. Welp... I'm screwed!!!

I raised my hand to grab the paper, but something got it before me.

"Actually, it's really cool, c-can I keep it...?" Asked a little shy Malfoy, scratching the back of his neck.

"You really like it?" I asked, not getting my head up to look at him.

"Yeah, I mean it looks pretty good!!" Said Malfoy with a smile on his face, looking at me with the most cute face I've ever seen in my life!

"Um... Sure....?" I said not capable to think at this moment since I was staring into his eyes.

"So, you think I'm cute?" Asked laughing the blond, while closing his face to mine.

"Only a little!" I said with a smirk, as I leaned in as well.

"Good, because your cuter than me!" Said Malfoy, grabbing my tie, pulling me even closer now.

"Oh darling, I know!" I replyed a little sassy, as he only smiled more, before his lips melted with mine.

There was nobody around us, and before I realized it, I was in his lap, more exactly, on his private part... 

He starred to unbottom my shirt, as my hands were already lost in his blond hair, messing it up.

We french kissed for good minutes, before his lips started to make they're way down my neck, making me let a wild moan escape my lips, before they were again covered by his.

"We should go to my room, there's nobody and Snape teached me some powerful silence charms, are you in?" Asked smirking the blond, his hands cupping my ass, as I let another soft moan free.

"Oh, I'm totally in for that!" I said smiling, before he picked me up brital style, and caryed me to the library exit as I started laughing, before I remembered-

"Oh no! I really need to finish my essays for DADA, and I still have homework to do for potions, I'm really sorry!" I said, getting down from his arms and making my way to my table.

"Oh really, you have enough time for this later!" Said Draco before hading to me.

"No I-"

"And before you complain about it, tell me, do you prefer having a little fun in my bedroom, OR do boring homework all day in the library?" Asked Draco, and I only looked at him, before at the table.

"Oh fuck it" I whispered before jumping in his arms, kissing his lips as he lifted my legs, crossing them around his waist.

I think I deserve a little break...

Hiiiii guys!!! I hope you liked this chapter, I had this idea since tonight so yeah, i hope you enjoyed, bye!!! ❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚