This is the worst summer ever, pt 2

Summary:this is the continue of the last chapter, it will have fluff, enjoy!!

Harry P. O. V

The Malfoys have been here for only one hour and I already feel like I'm going to die tomorrow! Don't get me wrong, Narcissa is the nicest woman, asfer Molly of course, I ever met. And even Lucius is better that I expected him to be, but the only problem here is Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. He's a prat, totally a prat, but I don't know what in the name of Jesus happened that I have maybe fallen for him a little... I has always expecting that a person can be either hot, or cute, not BOTH!?

But my thoughts were interrupted by a annoying voice.

"So did you put my clothes in the wardrobe Scarface?" Asked the blond prat coming in my- OUR room.

"Yes, oh your highness!" I said while bowing in front of him.

"Pfff, piss of Scarhead and go get me an apple, green please!" Said the boy, sitting on the edge of the bed like a stupid rich a$$ sexy git that he is.

"Fine you dork!" I said while storming out of the room to get my crush his oh love it all green apple.

Time skip to that night when everyone is asleep but Harry is still up doing his school homework while Draco was reading some dramatic love book

"What in the name of Jesus is wrong with this question!?" I whisper-shouted, dropping my head into my hands as my glasses falled on the table.

"Oh my god Potter! What do you need help with?" asked Malfoy as he got down from the bed, before closing his book and comed over to the table.
He put his right hand on the table and his left over my shoulders in the opposite side.

"The fifth question is impossible!" I said putting my glasses back on as my hand has in my hair, rubbing it gently. 

"No it's not impossible Potter, here, you only need to name 3 propertys this plant have, its easy!" Said Malfoy slowly reading the paper.

"No it's not easy, I don't know any of them!" I said tired, as I only wanted to finnish this stupid homework and go to sleep already.

"Here, I'll write it for you, but you have to pay attention to me!" Said Malfoy, grabbing the quill from my hand and slowly put it on the paper, writing the correct answers and explaining it to me.

After a few long minutes that seemed to be hours of torture, because I was blushing like a tomato and couldn't concentrate to what Malfoy was saying only how close his face was to mine and how our body's were touching, and how slowly he write on that paper and how-

"Oi Potter, are you paying any attention to me at all?" Asked Malfoy stopping his lecture about plants.

"Yeah, I'm just very tired..." I said slowly rubbing my eyes as I leaned back on my chair.

"Alright then, let's go to sleep if your oh sooooo tired!" Said sarcastically the blond before getting on the bed.

"Well, are you coming or not?" Asked the boy petting the spot next to him.

"Aren't I spouse to sleep on the floor?" I asked confused by his comportment. 

"Oh come on now!" from Malfoy before grabbing my hand and pulling me into the bed, right next to him.

"Goodnight Scarface!" Said Malfoy before turning on the other side.

"Yeah.. Night.." I said still in shook from- what the fuck just happend?!

Hiiii guys!!! I hope you enjoyed this one shot, and tomorrow will come the next part of this series, bye!❤