drarry head cannons (kinda)

So I saw some people write "head cannons" kind of stories where they say how Draco and Harry's relationship would look like from their point of view, so I thought why tf not make the same shit😍😍😍 enjoy my fantasies ig💀💀

1. Draco would never let Harry leave the house without wearing cologne.

2. Draco always asks Harry to go with him on dates to super expensive restaurants, only for Harry to reject him every time.

3. Harry would always use Draco's shower gel, simply because it smelled like him.

4. Whenever the two of them were having fun alone, either Ron or Hermione called at least once.

5. Dudley and Draco met one time at a local store, but neither of them knew who the other was. (I kinda wanna make an actual chapter with this idea)

6. Draco works as a healer at St Mungo's and whenever Harry gets hurt, Draco takes care of him in the sweetest way possible.

7. Draco is the most overprotective bitch, if even one bad word is thrown Harry's way, he'll beat the living shit out of that person.

8. Harry is a power bottom, but most of the time Draco takes the lead in the bedroom.

9. Blaise walked in on them once and always brings that up in an argument to embarrass them.

10. Draco is always the first to know whenever Harry had accomplished something.

11. Blaise knew about Draco's crush on Harry long before they got together and used to help him flirt with him.

No cause that's so little 💀💀💀 but I have two chapters coming up soon so please look forward to them😙😙 also, please send good thoughts and prayers to the people of Ukraine, they need it now more than ever. ❤️