The lip-lock charm

Summary:Harry and Hermione were studying, but something went wrong and now Harry is 'cursed', enjoy!!

Harry P. O. V

"Seriously Hermione, we've been in this bloody library all day!" I said getting annoyed.

"Calm down Harry, one more charm and I'll let you go, don't worry." Said Hermione opening the last book she had on the desk, the others having already been put back in their places.

"What charm?" I said looking out the window.

"The lip lock charm!"

"And that is...what, exactly?" I asked her, hopeful for an answer.

"The lip lock charm is a powerful love spell that makes the cursed person remain mute until they kiss the person they love romantically." Hermione explained casually, before handling with her wand.

"Do you want me to use it on you?" I asked sarcastically.

"Well you know I'm going to kiss Ron, so I was thinking that maybe I could use it on you, since you don't want to tell me who your crush is-"

"No!!! No, no, no, no! Not on me!" I shouted awkwardly, turning everyone's attention on us.

"Why not? Are you scared Harry?" Asked smirking Hermione.

"Of course not, it's just that I don't like anyone that way..." I lied turning my face away, a red tint making its way on my cheeks.

"Then it won't work, so let's try it!" said Hermione rapidly. I didn't even had the time to respond, because she has already conjured the charm.

"So Harry, did it work?" Hermione asked, hope shinning in her eyes.

I opened my mouth to tell her 'no', but no words came out. Oh great! I cussed Hermione in my head while she not-so-secretly started laughing.

"Now Harry, don't be mad, I just wanted to try the spell-" she cut herself off by laughing again; this was going to be a long day...

3rd person P. O. V

Harry was mad, he had no idea what to do, only one hour had passed since that incident, and he was starting to regret agreeing with Hermione.

"Come on mate, it's not that bad..." Said Ron trying to comfort Harry a bit, but failing miserably.

"I think he hates me..." Whispered Hermione in Ron's ear, Harry only rolled his eyes at them. He got up and left the dormitory to have some time for himself.

                       •~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

A few days had passed and Harry was still mute, he tried convincing every girl in their year to kiss him, but he still did not have a voice.

"Did you think that maybe you don't like a...girl...?" Said Ron breaking the awkward tension that was between the golden trio.
Harry's eyes widened in surprise at what his best mate said.

No was only Harry could show by shaking his head.

"Alright then, let's go and try to convince other girls." Sighed Ron as he and his girlfriend made their way out of the library.
After a few good minutes of pure silence, a voice started speaking.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here, hm?" Asked a nasty tone a voice Harry knew all too well.

He turned his head and cussed at Malfoy under his breath, even though nothing came out.

"Why so silent, Potter?" Asked again Malfoy, annoying Harry even more.
Harry knew he couldn't tell Malfoy about the charm because then all the school will know, and the girls Harry didn't wanted to kiss will come and eat him alive.

"Well?" Repeated Malfoy with a smirk, snapping Harry out of his thoughts.

Harry's head glared in his enemy direction, taking his tounge out just to annoy Malfoy.

"Oh, so you don't wanna talk then, hm?" Said Malfoy with a smirk, as Harry finally had, and had enough.

He took a pice of paper and wrote something on it, before he gave it to Malfoy.

"What the bloody hell is up with you, Scarface?" Asked more to himself Malfoy as he started reading.

Hermione used a lip lock charm on me and I won't be able to speak until I kiss the person I'm in love with.

"Pfff, this is the most stupid charm I ever heard of." Malfoy smirked as he chuckled, being quite amused by his enemy's situation.

Harry, frustrated, shot Malfoy a death glare, even if the blond didn't seem to give a shit at all.

"So, this means you'll be mute forever?" Harry rolled his eyes annoyed, couldn't Malfoy just leave him alone forever?

"What are you going to do? You know very well that every bloody girl in this school will kiss you if you asked her, I don't see what's so hard-" he stopped at the sight of an annoyed Harry handing him another note.

My crush hates me

"Oh come on, you're the bloody savior, the boy who lived, is it really that complicated?" Malfoy narrowed his eyes at the brunet, before he handed the blond yet another scribbled note.

You don't know how hard it would be for me to tell them, besides that, they always make fun of me...

"How bad could she possibly hate you?" When Malfoy's question has finished, Harry was already handing him another paper.

Exactly

"That doesn't make any sense, you know that, right?" Harry only got up and started walking to the exit.

"Hey Potter, where are you going?" Shouted Malfoy after him, but Harry did not look back once.

Alright, you can hate me now!! I'm sorry I didn't post, but if you really want, I'm going to make a second part of this chapter, but for now, bye!! ❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚