Your eyes

Summary:this takes place in forth year, when everybody started to hate Harry, enjoy!!

Btw, I'm writing this because I think if this should actually happen, I should die!😂

Harry P. O. V

As I walked down the hall, I could hear everybody's whispering about me, but I don't care what others think, even if its bloody annoying!!

I decide that I needed a break from all of this, so I started walking to the black lake, nobody is usually here so it is the best place to relax and think.

But as I got closer, I saw that there was another person, Malfoy, great!
At least he still treats me as always, even if I'm in that stupid tournament.

"Before you start a fight, I just want to relax, so shut up!" I said as I sat down next to him. He stayed mute, but nodded. We sat here in comfortable silence, I slowly looked at him, praying he won't turn his head, but he didn't seem to notice.

Now that I looked better, I saw that his not in his usual robes, but in normal clothes, that normal that you could swear he was a muggle, but damn... Those clothes looked good on him, can't lie.

As I looked at his hair, it was all messy and sparked in the sun light.
I slowly followed the light that lead to his face. He seemed to be relaxed, very relaxed... As if he forgot I was even there.
As I looked EVEN better, I saw something, his eyes were different colors!?

Apparently, his left eye has a mixt of blue and grey, when his right one was a darker version of blue with black, WOW!!! How could I not notice this earlier, his eyes were bloody beautiful!!

"wow.." I whispered, not even realizing it until I see that Malfoy turned around to look at me, and I could see his eyes even better now.

"I know, they're beautiful, aren't they?" Wishpered Malfoy, a smile forming in the corner of his mouth

"Y-yeah..." I replied in the same calm and sweet voice, before smiling more. 

"You're beautiful..." I mumbled without wanting. After a few seconds I realized what I said and quickly covered my mouth with my hands, as a really big blush growing on my cheeks, going to the top of my ears.

He laughed a little, a really cute laugh, before he looked at me, and slowly coming closer. I couldn't say or do anything, I was basically stoned there staring into his eyes.

When he was close enough, he slowly grabed my glasses, putting them on the green gras, before looking at me straight in the eyes, after he spoked...

"You know, your eyes are the most rare eye color in the world, only two percent of people have green eyes... And your's are beautiful." I was stoned even more now, I felt my face heat, since I could feel his breath on my lips, and how could I not observe that his hand was next to mine, I could easily just hold it...

"R-really...?" I mentally coursed my self for stuttering like an idiot!

"Yes, they're beautiful, you're beautiful.." Said slowly the blond boy, liftchin my chin up, so our noses were touching, in this moment I just wanted to kiss him..

"Did you know your eyes were like this?" I asked in a calm voice, even if inside I was slowly dieing

"Yeah, I spend 14 years with them, so.." Said Malfoy chuckling, and I just couldn't hold it any more!!

I leaned in, closing that gap between our lips, and what surprised me was that he kissed back from the start, as if he knew I wanted to do this, I mean it was kind of obvious, but still!

I crossed my arms around his neck, pulling him closer, as he got on top of me on the grass.

It was a sweet kiss, but also very passionate.
That kiss was perfect, but as every good thing needs to end sometime, we pulled away for air.

"I love you!" Whispered Draco, putting his hand on my cheek.

"I love you too!" I whispered back before kissing his lips again... This was just perfect!

Hiii guys!! Sorry that I didn't post This is the worst summer ever today, but this idea got in my head so.... Yeah, I hope you liked it!❤💚