A normal start of a school year

Sorry for not updating much, school started and I run out of ideas while also being too lazy to continue the chapters I started. But I need to credit my girlfriend for giving me the idea to make this. I changed a little the plot but she was the first to come up with this, so thank you my dear! And before u start reading, of course they will have a secret relationship only Ron and Hermione knows about and this won't have any angst BUT(T) it will have (of course) smut (because lately I've been obsessed with drarry smut idk why someone help me pls) and I hope u enjoy!!

Ten minutes until the Hogwarts express will start heading to the school everyone is willing to go. Almost all the first years were going after the Ravenclaws, 'em seeming like the most welcoming people, while some of them were going after the Hufflepuffs, who were also willing to let the new kids go in first. But, the other two houses, unfortunately, were pushing each other out of their own way, it was like an useless battle that never ended.

"Bloody hell mate, we're never getting out of here. You sure you don't wanna go back?" Asked Ron felling more anxious with each minute.

"Come on Ron, you promised you'll help me get there!" Whisper-shouted Harry, hiding under his invisibility cloak while holding into Ron's shirt so that nobody pushed him.

"Oh Merlin..." The two of them stopped in front of the compartment from where Malfoy's voice could be heard. Ron hesitated before knocking at the door, only to be pushed past by a dark haired Slytherin who just finished talking to the chosen one's boyfriend about Quidditch.

"Well Malfoy, your package just arrived." He pushed Harry inside the compartment before closing the door and heading to where his twins were planning the pranks they were gonna do this year.

"Potter take your fucking cloak off."

"Hey, no need to be an arse!" But he still obeyed, and after Draco's (my keyboard literally showed 'bed' to help me continue the sentence LMAO) eyes falled on Harry, the fun started. Draco pushed the brunet into the wall before snogging the hell out of him.

"W-wait D-Draco not in the t-train-!" Harry panted as he tried to push the blond away.

"Why not, nobody's here and the train is off!"

"Don't you remember what happened with Snape last year?"

•Flashback time•

"Ah, you idiot- slow the fuck down!!" Harry nearly coughed. It was hard to talk in his situation, being fucked on a wall in a Saturday late afternoon by your horny ass boyfriend.

"Be more quiet you asshole!" Harry tried to keep his breathing under control, only to find it useless.

After another five minutes of Draco being annoyed by how loud his boyfriend could be, the blond heard something coming from the hallway, shit!, he knew those steps, slow but loud, he felt a knock in his throat before grabbing his boyfriend's hand and pulling him into a tall cupboard in that classroom, hoping Snape won't be able to find them.

The story didn't end very well though, they forgot their clothes on the floor and ended up with a big fat detention the next day.

•End of flashback time•

"Oh yeah... I forgot that happened, hehe..." Draco scratched the back of his neck, blushing. "I bet Snape already forgot about that." The silence that followed was a sight Snape probably still hates them for that.

Harry pushed Draco down on the couch (idk how those seats are called) and plopped into his lap. After that of cOURSE things started to get heated... And we'll skip a few hours-

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

"So... What now...?" Asked Ron looking hella disturbed at the door.

"Let's just, walk in... And tell them to be more quiet..." Responded Hermione, with a slight blush when Harry's voice became a little more louder.

"Alright I'm done!!" Said Ron walking away. "I walked in on them once and I was traumatized enough!" The redhead remembered the scene perfectly....unfortunately.

Flashback time, again•

"Mhm... Wait d-don't jump on i-it!"

"But i-it feels s-so good, ngh!" The blond knew his hips weren't that fragile, but his boyfriend literally JUMPING on them was another story.
Ron just wanted to get a book from his drawer, but, luck didn't seem to know him, so without thinking he opened the door, and saw the beautiful scene in front of his eyes.

"HARRY, WHY ON MY BED?!" And that was also how Ron found out about them, Hermione being informed a week earlier.

•End of flashback, again•

"And I still can't believe they actually did it on your bed." Said Hermione giggling, making Ron blush a deep shade of perfect red.

"Oh shush Mione!" (Sorry I just can't help my romione heart, if you don't ship them just think of them as really close friends but if u do, they have a crush on each other🌚)

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

"Mate that was totally wicked!!" Said Fred and George in unison when Harry got off his broom, a snitch in his hand.

"Thanks guys!" The chosen one's team won against Ravenclaw, the mach was hard but Harry managed to still catch the snitch. The brunet looked at the Slytherin stands and saw his boyfriend smirking, and when their eyes met, both of them ran off somewhere.

"I-i need to go to the bathroom!" Said Harry in a rush before storming off. The twins just looked at each other before going back to the team.

When Harry reached the locker rooms Draco was already there. "Well hello Potter, what brings you here?" Smirking, the brunet rolled his eyes before playing along.

"What Malfoy? Am I not aloud to be here?" And before Draco could respond, Harry was already on his tippy toes and kissing the blond's lips. The chosen one's hands were up Draco's hair, slowly playing with it, their kiss was heated, but when Harry wanted to go further-

"Oi asshole, you bloody stink!"

"Well I just played Quidditch, of course stink!"

"You know what, let's go in the shower so you can clean your self first." Draco didn't waited for an answer instead he dragged Harry after him, and what happened next is history.

Omfg, I'm so sorry it took so goddamn long to post a chapter but i just didn't had the inspiration to write lately, but now I'm back! I hope you enjoyed and well... See y'all later, lot's of love!!❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚✨