Dear Liyue... i love you

Y/n pov:

Our lips moved in sync. My hands were around his neck and his were around my waist.
Our mouths parted for air. He didn't let me catch much of a breath before connecting our lips again. His grip around my waist hardened and his kisses became more rough.

He then slowly walked forward, making me back up. I ended up being pinned between him and the fence on Wangshu Inn.

We then parted lips again. We both breathed heavily. After a few seconds of air he went to my neck and started licking it slightly.
After giving it some small licks he then started biting it a little.

-

"Y/n, wake up."

I felt someone shaking me awake.
I opened my eyes and saw Xiao.
My face then flushed red.
WHAT did i just dream about?!

"Did you have a nightmare?" Xiao asked. He sat down next to me.

"Huh? What makes you think that?" I asked, trying to lower my blush. I avoided hid eyes, hopefully praying that he couldn't somehow read my mind or somehow find out what i dreamed about.

He gave me a cup of water. "Drink. If you had a nightmare you can tell me." He said.
I took the cup, "Well i didn't have a nightmare, so it's fine" i said and started drinking the water.
"Well you started making sounds in your sleep so i thought you did." He said.

Suddently i started choking on the water and spit it all out. My face was burning even more than before.
"Yeah yeah, you're right. My bad, it was a nightmare!" I said quickly, hoping he would believe the small lie.

"Okay, if you say so." He says.
He doesen't believe me, does he?

"There's no need for you to worry, i promise." I said.
"Mhm. Well, you've been resting for 10 days now. Do you think you'll be able to do your daily schedule from today?" Xiao asks.

"Oh! Yes of course" I say and quickly stand up.
"See? I feel like nothing ever happened." I said.

"Good." He said and throws me my katana.
I caught it and swiped my fingers over the blade.
Good to be reunited.

-

I watched as Xiao cleared out all the fatui agents in Tianqiu Valley. I sat on top of a rock and watched him. He's so pretty...

I then snapped back. Focus.
I placed my mask and put my hands together, healing him.

After he kissed my forehead, i haven't been able to focus that well on anything else.
I always had one thought about the forehead kiss.
He missed.

Once again i started blushing and didn't realize he was right in front of me.
I looked forward and jumped in shock. He was looking at me sceptically.
"Did you hear me?" He asked.

"N-no, sorry Xiao. What did you say?" I asked apologetically.

"I said, did you think about the Lantern Rite?" He asked.

The lantern rite. That's right. That's in a few days.

"Not really, i forgot about it." I said.
"Well, are you going this year too?" Xiao asked.
"Of course, i go every year." I said, looking down.
This was kinda awkward.
"I see." He said.

Then no one said anything.

"Listen. If you're unfocused or uncomfortable about the kiss then let's pretend it never happened." He said.
"Huh?" I said.
He thinks i didn't like it? Of course I liked it. I just wished it wasn't on the forehead...