Chapter 13

I woke up, rubbing my eyelids and fuck, I had my lenses on. Fortunately, they didn't break. I looked at the clock and it was ticking 10:05 A.M.

Crap.

Our recording started from 6:00 A.M. I picked up my phone and it had countless missed calls. I rushed to dress up. The chest binder felt extra painful as my body was over sensitive due to my periods. I shrugged off that odd feeling as I rushed, practically on one foot, ignoring the pain, to the van that dropped me to the studio.

I raced to Suga Hyung's recording room and everyone was standing there with long faces. I felt stabs into my heart as everyone bore a cold gaze. I let out my shaky breath as I placed a foot inside when Namjoon Hyung's voice halted me.

"Stay right there. There's no need for you to come. The producers and directors already left. Its not that we can have any recording now." He mocked. My head hung low, I knew I was at fault. Everyone was so excited for this.

"WHERE WERE YOU ALL ALONG?" He yelled making me flinch. His vouce was loud enough to gain other's attention as they stared at me giving me weird glances. I messed up big time.

"I-I .. " I stuttered. Words felt stuck in my throat, as I judged them before their fruition.

"Sorry? Or Thank you? That's all you do!" He yelled. I squeezed my eyelids hard to stop my tears. Whatever happens Ari, you cannot cry, please.

"Calm down Namjoon." Hobi Hyung placed a hand on RM Hyung's shoulder.

"How can I calm down Hyung? You look at him? Just how irresponsible he is? We gave him a chance even though he was a rookie! He asked for advanced payment.. we did that too! He got drunk and placed our band reputation at stake, we got through that too. He goes missing all of a sudden, we got through that too! WHAT THE FUCK MORE DOES HE EXPECT US FROM?!"

His words were sharp, but true. I was at fault. My heart was yelling reasons why I was late but I could not accumulate the courage to speak up.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I SPEAK!" I cringed at his voice as my head shakingly reeled upwards, my eyes meeting his and they were red with anger.

"Is this why you asked for advanced payment? And is this your behaviour after we announce our collab? Don't misunderstand we can withdraw anytime." He left, his shoulder slightly brushing mine. Jin Hyung and Hobi Hyung followed him, trying to calm him down.

I bit my lower lip in dejection. Is this how little he thinks of me? I was offended at his opprobrious remark.

"Ah! I was so excited for this," Jimin Hyung grunted.

"It's okay, we can start from tomorrow," Tae Hyung consoled him, or maybe he was consoling himself with the words.

"Why did you close the door on the inside? I came to wake you up and even take my clothes. I was banging the door and you never opened!" Suga Hyung hissed. I remembered, I closed the door last night when I was searching for the sanitary pads in my bag. I forgot to reopen it.

"So-"

"Forget it." He said as he left too.

"What a waste!" Jungkook hyung grunted before he left with the other three, leaving me alone, once again.

I only ever did was what the heroes they ever speak of would do. I sacrificed everything for my family. And the only thing I got in return was pain. A scrunching pain crawled my heart that was even more agonizing when clashed with the pain in my foot and abdomen.

Why did I ate that painkiller!

I cursed myself multiple times. I just wanted to cry so bad, I chewed on my lower lip so hard that it started bleeding. All I do is hurt myself and others.

I decided on calling Ra Im but before I could call her, my phone was already recieving ber call.

Incoming call : Bestie
Accept / Decline

[Ra-]

[Ari! You gotta come here fast]

[Wait- what happened?]

[I don't know. Areum has locked
herself in her room. I came here
a few minutes back to check on her
when I heard her sobbing. As she
saw me, she locked up herself.
She isn't responding.]

[Okay, please take care of her.
I'll try my best to reach there
as soon as possible]