Chapter 15

Even though she tried to interdict her tears, she could not as a series of hurtful cries rendered her throbbing heart numb, "What's so wrong that I did?" Her voice was dolorous and her face pallid, tears streaming down her handsome face, lips quivering due to the fraility, "I agree, I agree that I was feckless and ignorant and even maldroit at times but.. but that doesn't mean that I am insensitive. That I don't feel your words."

She paused wiping off her tears by the sleeve of her oversized shirt. The pain was never less and that was throbbing in her brain by now, crying only made it worse. But, she was losing control, she was sad and depressed and therefore resorted to letting it all out as anger when that was not what she meant.

"Everyone saw that I was late but it may have seemed so trifle for you all to even ask why I was?!" She raised her voice a little.

"Soo! This is no way you can talk to us!" Hoseok intervened as her speech seemed utterly outrageous to him.

"Ah! Yes!" She scoffed, "Why would you?! When you are utterly dubious of my mere conscience. The veracity is," a tear rolled down her cheek as she wiped it off, "its a lot more easier to suspect anyone than trusting them." Her eyes turned saturnine as each one of them was seeped with unknown guilt watching her incessantly crying.

"Hey.. what happened to you all of a sudden?" Tae murmured.

"If.. I-if you guys were excited for the recording. I was enlivened. It may have been your first recording for a new song. But, to me it was my first recording for my first song, my debut song." She sniffled, as she could take the heartbreak no longer, her body didn't support her mental chaos as she plunged outside leaving them introspecting.

It was the first time they witnessed her so broken. Maybe it was the first time for her as well, never before she had been so angry in her entire life and that too when anger was just a way to let out her emotions. All she wanted was someone to hug her tightly into their embrace and let her cry. She craved a motherly touch, a touch of affection.

"What happened to him?" Taehyung questioned, appalled by the younger's response.

"We never know, as he never tells us," Jungkook murmured, scared if he had wronged someone. He wanted someone to console him and assure him that it was not his fault that his junior cried as he tugged on Jin's sleeve, "Hyung, we are not at fault, right?"

Jin gulped of what formed a knot in his throat, he didn't had any positive response for the maknae.

"He again left and we never know where he is again! What should we do now?" Hoseok continued.

"He'll come back. Let's wait till he's back and we'll discuss it tomorrow morning. Please be on time everyone, we will continue on out recording tomorrow. Jungkook can you please share rooms with someone, I want some time to process," Namjoon stated as everyone nodded slightly.

END OF AUTHOR'S POV

YOONGI'S POV

Finally, I can change the clothes I had been wearing since yesterday. I went into my room for the first time in the day.

As I opened the door, I was taken aback at how heavily messed up it was. Crape bandages and relief spray lying on the bed and room smelled like medicines. The first aid box was thrown carelessly on the bed and pain relievers on the bedside table.

As I went near, I realised they were strong painkillers and the wrapper indicated that he must have taken two at a time. I gulped thickly what felt like sandpaper grating my tongue. We did wronged him.

I plunged outside the room calling for everyone to clear the situation and everyone settled back within seconds.

"I- I think we really did wronged Soo.."

"What do you mean Hyung?" Namjoon questioned.

I sighed heavily, "Actually I bought this painkiller back then when I was having my shoulder pain," I showed them the packet, "they are pretty strong, and the wrapper indicates he must have taken two, that must have made him dizzy enough to oversleep."

The prolonged quiescence in the room indicated that everyone felt guilty, even I did.

"What should we do now?" Jimin questioned, he seemed the most sad. His eyes that were deserted displayed how bad he felt.

"Let's wait for him to come back-"

"What if he gets into danger?" Tae interrupted Hoseok.

"What type of danger?" Jin Hyung questioned.

"He must be in immense pain to take those medications, and now he is also mentally stressed... I just don't have a positive feeling for that."

He was quite right in the context, but where will we go to find him at night? We can't be running in the streets, right? He is not even picking up his phone. Whatever, it may be, he is a little careless. Just how much pain can a twisted ankle cause to take two painkillers?

"Let's see to it tomorrow." Hobi asserted and I agreed with it.

"Well, I can't just sit here," Jimin said and Taehyung agreed.

"I know that you are concerned but we can't do anything guys." I passed.

"Well, we'll be sneaking then," Tae said and we knew what he meant. Actually, we do that pretty often, disguise ourselves as commoners and then street watch. We looked at Namjoon for his take on the situation.

"Okay Jimin and Tae can go, but if you cannot find him by 12, come back, okay?"

They nodded in unison as they left. I looked over at Jungkook and he was devastated at the news. He still looked like he was in shock. Neither did he once responded in our conversation. I patted his shoulder a little to assure him and sighed, his gaze was lonely as that of night. I could not look through them like always I did. I shrugged that odd feeling as I went back to the producing room.

Hope they do find him and he is alright.