Chapter 44

AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi were sitting outside in the living room while RaIm helped Ari to change.

"What's happening in the dorm?" Yoongi asked, not looking into their eyes.

"Everything is troubled," Taehyung said.

"Do they all know already?"

"No," Jimin responded, "Namjoon Hyung and Jin Hyung are finding a way out. Though there are many controversies going on."

"Like?"

"See in your phone," Taehyung said.

Yoongi took a deep, steadying breath and went to the entertainment news section with a great deal of foreboding.

'Is beatboxer Mr Beat, Park Soo not with us anymore? BTS featured the rookie artist Park Soo in their new album that's a boom all over the globe. People are swooning over the new artist but exactly where is he?'

He was midway through the article when the doorbell ringed again.

"I'll see to it," Jimin said and opened the door. Immediately, Namjoon and Hoseok barged in.

"Where's she?" Namjoon questioned, his face immersed in concern.

"RaIm is getting her changed," Yoongi responded to which the leader nodded.

"Is she doing fine?" He asked and before he could answer, RaIm came out of the room.

"Can we meet her now?" Hoseok questioned and the girl was flummoxed by the desperation in his voice. She nodded mutely.

Both the newly arrived plunged into her room. Their eyes softened almost instantly on seeing her. Namjoon walked up and sat by her head, "How are you doing champ?"

She looked up at him and tears pricked her eyes. "I'm sorry, Hyung," she apologized in between of her heavy breath.

"It's okay. Rest now. We'll see to it," he said in a responsible manner.

"You need to get fit and fine, little one to produce more music for the world. We are musicians and that's what we do!" Hoseok chimed with a bright smile and she nodded, beyond grateful.

"You should sleep eat now, I'll help," RaIm said and walked up with a warm smile like that of a mother.

The boys moved out of the room again, apparantly to discuss something.

"We're killing Soo," Namjoon said.

"WHAT?" Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin questioned at the same time, a shiver running down their spine.

"Soo, not Ari stupid," Hoseok said and they all heaved a sigh.

"Have you seen the news?" Namjoon questioned.

"Halfway through."

"Okay. So, lemme explain. They all saw you and Soo going inside the hospital. Then we all were recorded coming there. But only we seven were found coming out of there. They never saw Soo," Namjoon said.

"Yes because she went with RaIm before me."

"Yes," Hoseok said, "All we have to do is to fake a death certificate and claim that Soo is dead and thus we would bury this fake identity. Ari can go abroad for some time and continue her music career as she decided to."

"If any controversies arise over there, we would claim that Ari is Soo's twin sister. We have got everything ready. Jin Hyung has someone in connections of his brother who can fake a death certificate," Namjoon continued.