Chapter 21

ARI'S POV

"Would you be fine alone or you would like someone to accompany you?" Namjoon Hyung expressed his concern as I stood up supported by Ra Im.

"No need hyung, I will manage with Ra Im."

I saw Tae Hyung giving me a smug smirk and I knew what he meant to say. Can't believe he is shipping me with Ra Im, she is like a sister for me.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook Hyung reaffirmed and I nodded.

"Come straight back and inform us what happens," Jin Hyung said with a warm smile and I nodded yet again, leaving with Ra Im. It was necessary to have the appointment as Ari instead of Soo.

To my very contentment, it wasn't a ligament fracture. Just a tendon stretch that could have been a tear. It'll take a few days though to recover. Ra Im supported me to sit on a wheelchair in the hospital. She is weirdly quiet today.

"Um... everything alright?" I questioned.

"Yea. What happened with Yoongi?"

"Huh?"

"He came to know, right?"

"Yeah. But he decided not to mind it-"

"What??? Really??? Woahh!! Dude, you could have just said it before. I was tensed to death." She let out her fear.

----

She dropped me back at the dorm, once I was back to Soo, with the boys pouncing over me asking for updates.

There's a reason why people call them angels.

"So, it'll take a few days, right?" Jimin Hyung confirmed and I nodded.

"What a big fuss for this!" Suga Hyung let out a sigh gaining everyone's attention.

"What has happened to you Hyung?" Tae Hyung questioned him but the latter ignored this and proceeded towards our shared room.

Hobi Hyung helped me with the wheelchair to the room and my expression instantly dropped looking at Suga Hyung's uninterested expression.

As I moved ahead towards the bed, he sprung up from the same.

"Don't you dare!" He growled.

I was confused, "I don't-"

"Don't touch anything in this room. Just your wardrobe and that couch. And please stay away from me."

I felt oddly pained in the situation. This was an obvious reaction, I was expecting. But, his tone and the ambience added to the hurt the sentence carried.

"Yes. I won't bother you."

I moved towards the couch, ditching the wheelchair and sitting on the couch. I looked around, for my mobile and saw it by the bedside table, I probably left it when I was taking the medicine.

I gestured him for it but he just rolled his eyes and ignored, pissing me off as I gave me him a grody expression.

"Don't give me that expression till I expose you," he said not even bothering, making my breathing hitch.

I decided on walking instead of opening the wheelchair again cause it wasn't far. I limply measured my way to the bed but as clumsy as I am, I tripped.

Falling miserably on the cold foor. He could have caught me, but he didn't even spare me a look. I grimaced. I placed my hands on the bed for support and he instantly moved from that side as if I were a taboo.

I let out a sigh, "ah.. ouch," I subconsciously murmured as I gained access to my phone.

I don't even know why I needed it? I just wanted it to be in my hand.

Making myself comfortable on the couch I glared at him as he was turning pages of a book, probably one that promotes rudeness.

The door opened for the second time in a while revealing Hobi Hyung.

"Oh, Soo, would you join us for kuch or should I just bring it here?"

"I will join you Hyung," I smiled back at him and he once nodded and left.

I felt someone staring staring at me and I turned to look at Yoongi Hyung.

"Don't you feel odd in calling us Hyung? How about being an actress instead of singer?" He mocked.

"I somehow became accustomed-"

"Yeah. Accustomed in lying," he said standing up and leaving.

I let out a sigh.

--

As we all sat sat on the dining table and savoured the food.

"So, we can still proceed with the recording-"

"Obviously, it just requires his mouth. We have to continue recording as soon as possible and end this." Yoongi Hyung interrupted Namjoon Hyung.

"Y- yeah. We can continue the recording. I am ever ready," I passed. An unintended smile of contentment lingered on my face. Tae Hyung ruffled my short hair and flashed an adorable boxy smile. I heard Yoongi Hyung scoff at a distance but I shrugged it off.

--

We were at the studio when Yoongi Hyung, sitting on the producer's chair in great pride, ordered, "Your turn kiddo."

I gulped, obviously, it was my first recording of the debut song.

"Don't panic, it's gonna be okay!" Jimin Hyung cheered and Hoseok Hyung flashed a thumbs up. I smiled as I went in, placing on my headphones.

The recording went smooth and what I did not expect was Yoongi Hyung complimenting me, "That was wonderful, next Jungkook!"

His sudden gesture set butterflies in my stomach to flutter.

I came out and sat beside Tae Hyung.

"Hey Soo, would you like to come with us to the spa? We can bond better!" He blissfully passed and my heart thudded roughly in my chest.

"Uh... Um..."

"Come on. What are you doing anyway? We don't have rehearsals, nor practices after the recording. We can like have some fun." Jimin Hyung merrily said.

"Ok Jungkook, done," Suga Hyung's stern voice interrupted us.

"Was it not right?" Jungkook Hyung was fazed.

"No no it was great. That's it for today. You guys can leave except for Soo." He said.

"Why?" Jin Hyung contested.

"I have to explain him in painstaking detail how much of a dumbass he is."

"Haha. Soo, your private chiding session from Yoongi Hyung. Don't worry, he just wants you t excel," Jimin Hyung winked and they all left laughing blissfully as if nothing happened.

"Follow me to my office," he grunted through gritted teeth.

"Do I have an option?"

He glared at me, "NO!"

I took my crutches and followed him with a sigh.

Curious of what he said? Let me give you a summary-

Dumbass, idiot, careless, a millions of 'how could you?' and at last, "do what you want. I don't give a fuck."

He cares. He really does.

(A/N : Sorry this chapter is not that good, but, I assure you to come back with better.)