Chapter 29

She sat on the couch with a befuddled expression. She pushed her bangs back, the ache in her belly as if indicating that something wasn't right. Sweat circled the inner side of her palms as she gripped her hair by both of her hands and stood up with as much confusion.

Did I kiss him? He was drunk... But he kissed me.

"No no no," she mumbled, falling back on the couch. No matter how much she tried to avoid pondering over it, all she could remember was his cotton candy lips brushing against hers. She felt disdainful for having this feeling. Even cursed herself but she couldn't help.

All the times he had helped her out, whether it be in a game or saving her life, it flashed in front of her eyes. She shook her head to empty the cup of her thoughts but no use.

"I want to be world's best Pokemon master," Jimin came in with his eyes half opened. Followed by the other boys.

"Oh Soo?" Jungkook smiled, "You look so cute sitting there. Almost like a marshmallow."

"He sure will regret saying this," Jin laughed and Ari managed to smile back.

"You go sleep," Jin told her.

"But what about them?"

"Let them do whatever they want, I am off," he said drifting off to his room.

She gulped before opening the door to her room, peeking in slightly. Yoongi was lying on the bed, fast asleep. His hands and legs as if hugging the air. She quietly made her way upto him, taking off his shoes and his socks. She tucked him in his bed, an unreasoned smile lingering on her face while she did so.

As soon as she realised her smile, she instantly repealed it back and laid down on the couch. Only wondering, if sleep would want to kiss her after Suga decided to.

•••

Suga's eyes squinted as the sun's rays fell upon his pale face. His head was spinning and an immense pain travelling through his nervous system. As he sat up, his hands pressing his head.

"Hyung you're up? I made hangover soup for everyone," Ari entered, somehow trying to conceal the awkwardness with a fake smile.

"You...," He trailed off, again pressing his head.

She came upto him, placing the bowl of soup on the bedside table.

"Do you, by any chance, remember anything?" She asked, her tone undercut by an overt nervousness.

He pressed his eyes close, trying to recall everything or anything. His eyes opened in epiphany, wide.

"I remember kissing you ... Why do I remember kissing you?!" He gasped. His eyes wide open as he examined her expressions that were frozen.

"H-Hyung.... You were drun-"

"Shut the fuck up!" He stood up in perplexion and moved about the room with heavy steps.

"Shit! Shit! What did I fucking do?!" He cursed. She felt oddly pained at his demeanor. A feeling of sadness that swept over her was something she had never experienced before. A sadness coalesced with anger.

"What in fucking hell. Tell me that-" he stopped when he saw tears threatening to fall down her eyes, just brimming the water line.

She sniffled, "What's so disgusting in kissing me?"

He hissed, "You're taking me wrong."

"I never asked you to do it. It's not like I enjoyed it. You did it. It was my first kiss, and I lost it to someone who hates me." The two tears fell down her cheeks at a speed.

"Look, I don't hate you but-"

"Yeah alright. I've kept this soup here, I have to go," she said and paced out of the room leaving him behind.

A scrunching pain instilled in his heart. He felt apologetic, obviously it was his fault. He had no right to be angry on her. Or she was nowhere responsible.

His head was still bursting and the altercation he just had gave him no calm. He sat back down on the edge of the bed, looking at the bowl of soup in front of his eyes.

•••

Ari rushed to the terrace not wanting anyone anyone to witness her tears. She was hurt, very much. She leaned to the railing, her shoulders slumped and face dropping down.

"I never asked it," she mumbled, wiping off the tear from her cheeks.

"What's so disgusting in me?" She sniffled.

"Mom, am I so despicable? No one wants me," This was when he felt an arm around her shoulders. She instinctively turned back watching Jimin smile at her.

His smile instantly dropped when he saw her watery eyes, "Are you hurting? Why are you crying?"

She shook her head and sniffled, not meeting his eyes.

"Aww, why is my baby Maknae sad?"

"I am just missing my mom," she responded.

Jimin didn't know how to calm her down so, he just hugged her. She too, wrapped her arms around his torso. He patted his hair, "It's okay. She is watching you for always."

Suga watched that, standing at the door that lead to the terrace. His fists clenched as he eyed her in Jimin's embrace. An unreasoned sense of insecurity lingered over his chest but it was overpowered by guilt. He felt doleful.

He retreated back without further ado, moving out.

"Hyung? You're going somewhere?" Namjoon questioned once he saw Yoongi pacing out of the dorm.

"Yeah, will be back in sometime."

The younger nodded at that. Yoongi didn't know where he was going, just moving about in his car without any destination. His eyes laid on a small bakery and he abruptly parked his car.

Wearing on his mask, he went into the small shop. He looked around the counter, a smile spreading accross his face.

"One cheesecake please," he asked and paid for the same. His proud smile concealed by the black layer of the mask. He seated the cake on the passenger seat, watching it with fond eyes.

He drove back to the dormitory, smirking slightly. Somehow aware, that this would make her happy.

As he stepped back in, his smile instantly dropped watching her sitting by Jimin's side on the dining table. The elder was treating her with some pastries. His grip on the paper bag tightened.

"Oh Hyung, you're back?" She suddenly chimed with a bright smile. All bitterness she felt faded after eating the sweet bread.

"Don't you see me?" He grunted, moving straight towards his room.

She took Jimin's leave and followed Suga, "Hyung, I am sorry. I over reacted. I will surely forget what happened yesterday. Would never repeat it again."

He placed the paper bag on the table. Somehow, her words weren't helping. Wasn't it good that she said that she would forget it?

"You better do," he replied, "Now go. I want to do my live."

"Oh. Okay..."

The door clicked open for the second time revealing Jungkook.

"What do you want Jungkook?" Yoongi asked him.

"I don't want anything from you. I just came to ask Soo if he wants to be a part of my vlive?"

Her eyes abounded by sunlight, "I can?"

"Yeah. I asked Namjoon hyung. He said it would be great."

"But right now, Suga Hyung is doing a vlive," she pouted.

"Oh Hyung, please do it tomorrow. Look he is so excited."

Oh how he wanted to say that she could be featured in his live. But, he just nodded.

She grinned wide when Jungkook pulled her to his room by her wrist. Both the youngest, more than excited leaving behind the elder.