Chapter 33

SUGA'S POV

My brain grew more addle as my eyes accentuated on her. Her hair were neatly pushed back narrating a lucid story - so simple.

She twirled around and her twine-thin figure undulated leeward.

"How do I look ?" She asked. Her frosty blue eyes snapping into mine like a winter sea that was kissed by the warm sunrays.

I cleared my throat watching hes sweet youthful face, fair as the moon at full. "Good," I responded rather simply, keeping it subtle

A Sweet smile hovered over her happy lips like a butterfly around a flower.

"Really?" She jumped up slightly, walking upto the mirror and looking at herself. My eyes were lingering over her vivacious form. She was always that sprightly.

"Oh Hyung, can you please click a picture for me. I'll send it Ra I'm. Please," she requested with a soft pout.

"Why do you think I would?"

"Please. Pleaseeee," she joined her hands. For a picture. Really?

"Fine," I said and almost instantly she handed me her mobile phone, without even opening the camera.

I sighed and finally looked through her phone, her wallpaper being her sister and bestfriend in a fighting pose. That made me laugh slightly and I finally opened the camera.

"Here, come on," I said and she stood straight as if I was clicking her picture for an identity card.

"Come this side, the light isn't that preferable there," I ordered and she skedaddled the other side of the room.

"Sit on that stool," I said and she complied.

"Chin up, eyes towards the camera."

"Like this?" She asked with a smile.

"Don't smile. Maintain a resting face."

Finally I clicked one for her. Why was I doing this? But I was just doing it willingly.

"Show me, show mee," she ran back towards me, standing so close to peek into the gallery. My heart pounded at the proximity and my thumb clumsily opened the gallery.

"Whoosh Hyung! This is the best picture I had ever clicked! Wow!" She responded and I shrugged

"Can I click one with you? Please?" She asked.

I just nodded and switched to the front camera. It was no use denying anyway, she would pout and plead again and eventually I will give in.

She neared me even more such that her shoulder was brushing against my left arm.

I was just absent mindedly looking at her when she said, "Click?"

"Oh... Yeah," I said, "Come in the frame!"

"I am standing the-"

I moved my hand to go over her shoulder and pushed her slightly to my side so that she was in the frame. Her eyes widened amusingly and I clicked the picture in that instant. Her looking at me with wide eyes and a confounded expression.

"Hyung that's cheating. I wasn't ready, give it back," she said and I laughed looking at the picture.

"Delete it please," she insisted and I just held the phone above, much higher than what her little Jerry frame can reach.

She abruptly ran upto the bed, standing on it and snatched the phone from my hands but before she could delete it, I took it back.

"What do you think you are doing huh?" I mocked.

"Hyung~" she whined with a frown.

"Earn it."

"How?"

"If you manage to get a better picture than this, I'll let you delete it," I said.

She made a really determined face, "Deal."

"So, come up, miss," I smiled and she got off the bed, coming back to my side and demanded her phone back.

"On the note you won't delete without my permission," I said and she nodded.

She held the phone in front of her such that only my torso was in the frame.

"Shorty," I mocked. "You can't even get my face in frame."

"Then come down simple," she said. She was standing in front of my and was facing front.

"You mean I should bend down?" I asked.

"Mhm," she nodded. A devilish idea creeped up my brain. I wrapped my hands around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder.

Her expressions froze and she gulped. Her throat bobbed to display her perplexion. Taking absolute advantage of the situation, I motioned my finger to the snap button clicking another masterpiece.

"Oh you win," I laughed taking back the phone. "This one is even better."

She frowned, "That was totally unaccounted. That's totally cheating. You're a cheater Hyung."

"Who says I care?" I laughed.

She sighed dramatically and turned back and I don't know what urged me to pull her back. Her body collided into mine and my hands were around her shoulder.

My heart thudded. I didn't know what was ruling my actions.

"H-Hyung," she stuttered, fazed.

"Stay like that," I demanded, wanting to feel her warmth around me. Saying that I was scared earlier would be an understatement. I was deadened. Feeling her breathing under me provided me with such a tranquility.

"Don't ever be that careless, understood?"

She nodded her head.

"Words."

"Yeah," she mumbled.

"Good," I said and parted, walking back to the bed and sitting. Her phone was still with me. As I sat on the bed comfortably, I glanced back at her who stood as if someone stole her bread.

I quickly clicked another shot and the snap sound pulled her out of daze.

And... She whined again.

"Hyung that's so wrong. So so wrong-" she stopped abruptly as someone knocked the door. She jumped into the blankets, shrouding herself almost instantly.

She was coiled up right beside my thighs and that made me gulp, a weird feeling in my stomach. I got up to open the door and it was Jimin.

"Hyung, is Soo asleep?" He asked, two mugs of coffee in his hands.

She doesn't like coffee.

"Yeah, he slept early," I responded.

"Oh. Hyung, would you like some coffee? I made extra," he smiled.

"Sure," I smiled back and took the coffee from his hands and closed the door back.

I placed the mug on the table and went up to the bed and pulled the blanket from over her.

She was really contracted in the size of a pillow. I laughed off her composure, "Get up, he's gone."

"Oh," she got up on her knees and smiled sheepishly. "I'll go change. Thank you Hyung."

"You liked it?"

"I loved it."

I smiled, "Now go change before someone else comes."

She nodded and rushed back to the bathroom to change. I got back into the blankets and they smelled mildly like her vanilla, a soft smile stretching on my lips.

•••