Prologue

Tubbo had finally finished the interior of Michael's room in the mansion, it was going to be a surprise for him.

He decided to go visit his son before going to bed himself, when he opened the trapdoor Ranboo was already there.

After talking to Ranboo while playing with Michael, after a few hours Michael was out to bed and the Beeduo went downstairs.

As a last-minute decision they decided to go to the Innit Hotel where Tommy should be, when they got there Jack was walking by. He looked irritated while pushing Ranboo aside with his shoulder, though Ranboo payed no mind.

Tubbo POV:
"Hey Tommy!" I said, a bit curious of Jack's attitude.

"Hey Tubs, also hey Ranboo."

Ranboo looked a bit worried, "You good Tommy?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm good Ranboob." Tommy said.

'There was the Tommy I knew' I thought.

I was about to speak when we heard a loud noise, the sirens. Wait!- THE SIRENS!

I looked over to Tommy, but he was frozen. His eyes big and body shaking. "Let's go Tommy! Ranboo!" I yelled, dragging Tommy by the arm with Ranboo following closely behind.

When we got back to Snowchester, Jack was there. He was clearly panicked. "C'mon Tubbo! We need to get somewhere safe!", I was about to follow when I remembered. 'MICHEAL!'

"Ranboo we need to get Michael!" I yelled, Ranboo nodded and we started to run. When I was suddenly hit with a dizzy spell and fell and the cold snow. It was cold, I couldn't see! Everything was blurry.. I started to see black dots appear. Suddenly, I felt like I was falling.

Then I lost consciousness, and everything went black...

285 Words