Chapter 7 - New People

Tubbo POV:

I've been here for almost a week now, the angry blond kid was banned from using explosions near me and I had to leave when he was training. It was difficult for him, I could see that. But he surprisingly made little to no complaint, even muttered an apology. We were in the middle of lunch, I stayed inside the now empty classroom. I found it peaceful and liked the silent atmosphere. Aizawa had come in at some point while I was reading my old diary, it was from the time before L'manburg. Mostly about the disc's and my house construction, that was my favorite time period. Everybody was fighting over stupid things which I mostly stayed out of, and getting the disc's back then seemed funny to me. Because I never knew the importance those disc's were going to have.

Suddenly a commotion was heard, I looked up to see Aizawa getting up and walking to the door to check the noise. I followed him and went to the door, the hall was already filled with people looking around to find the commotion. I tried following Aizawa, but most people moved aside for him and that left me struggling to squeeze through the sea of people.

Aizawa POV:

'This was probably another quirk out-of-control situations.' I thought to myself as I followed the people, most moving to the side to let me through. I made it to the cafeteria doors where I saw 2 people laying on the floor, surrounded by students. It was an adult and a little kid, a toddler. The adult had a headset on with 3D looking glasses. He was wearing a blue sweater with black stripes, had dark black baggy jeans with a sword on his side, he was holding the toddler in a protective manner which made it harder to see the kid. I could see a bit of a yellow sweater and pink skin, I yelled at the students to back up and went to crouch down in front of the man. He seemed to notice me and looked up, he was trying to mask his fear with anger. Which I could see from his slight shaking and being backed up against a wall.

I could now see the kid, he looked like he had a pig quirk and was wearing a yellow sweater with brown stripes on the sleeves and wearing dark brown shorts

I could now see the kid, he looked like he had a pig quirk and was wearing a yellow sweater with brown stripes on the sleeves and wearing dark brown shorts. When the kid turned around to face me I could see his face, part of it looked like it was rotting. I could see part of his skull and something green surrounding it, he didn't look in any pain. Just extremely terrified- 

 Just extremely terrified- 

Wait-

That looks like Tubbo's kid!

"Sir do you know anyone named Tubbo?" I asked out of instinct, he looked surprised and confused before speaking up. "Yeah, he's been missing for almost a week. How do you know him?" 

"He appeared here around the same time he went missing at your home, I can take you to go see him." I said, he looked relieved and almost looked like he was going to cry. "Please do!" He yelled quickly getting up with the kid still in his arms, I motioned for the students to leave while I walked with him to the principals office. When we got the I went to get Tubbo, who I saw near the class door. Still trying to move because the students were still trying to see what was going on. I yelled at the students to go back to their classrooms and the cafeteria  which most did. Tubbo finally got to me and started asking questions. 

Tubbo POV:

"What was all the commotion about?" I asked, he just motioned for me to follow him which I reluctantly did so. We entered the principals office to see somebody sat in one of the chairs, I couldn't see their face until they turned around to face Aizawa.

"JACK?!"

I yelled and ran up to hug him from behind, he nearly fell over along with the chair. I noticed a tear in Jack's eye, he looked relieved and happy to see me. But then I saw something in his arms. "Micheal!" I yelled once again, Jack let me grab him and Michael immediately latched onto me. Jack stood up and hugged me. "So you know him?" Aizawa said from behind me, "Yeah, he lives with me and I assume you remember me showing pictures from Michael."

"I remember, so who is he?" He gestures to Manifold, "This is Jack Manifold, he lives in Snowchester and I've known him for years." I said. Aizawa nodded and went to go discuss with Nezu, Manifold let go and backed up. "So what happened? You were gone, we started to think you had died." He said, I felt bad. Now Tommy and Ranboo and going to notice another 2 people disappear and probably think he ran to look for me or somehow lost all his lives. "I'm sorry Manifold, but I have no idea how to get back. It seems like we are in a very different world." I said, he looked at me with a sad look. Probably scared to never see anybody he loved again.

Aizawa POV:

I convinced Nezu to let both of them stay with Tubbo at his dorm, and for the older one to become a co-teacher. It didn't take as much convincing as I thought, I guess Nezu doesn't care too much. I set goodbye to Nezu before turning to Tubbo, "Tubbo, your friend and son are allowed to stay here. You all get the day off and can return to your dorms, I'll try get extra beds because all dorms are now unavailable." I said. He nodded and they all left, lunch was over by now and I was already over 10 minutes late. I walked back to the class to see students talking loudly but it all stopped once they realised I was there, they started asking questions before I yelled at them to ask one at a time.

"What was all the commotion about sensei?" Iida asked, sitting down and fixing his glasses. "2 unidentified people had been found in the hallway, but they seem to be from Tubbo's home." I said, "Who are they?" problem child asked getting his note-book. "Tubbo's son and a friend I don't recognize." he immediately started writing and I told them that they were going to be here the next day, and about the co-teacher situation. They finally stopped with the questions and I could continue my lessons.

'The new people seem interesting, wonder if anyone else is going to appear out of nowhere.' 

1143 Words