Chapter 3 - "Hero Outfit..?"

Tubbo POV:

"I still don't see the problem sir." The guy looked like he was hesitant to answer, "That isn't common kid, this should never happen."

'Ok, now I'm officially confused.', "What do you mean?" I asked. "No kid should ever have to go through that." He answered.

After the interview...

"So when do I have to go to this 'school' thingy?" I ask, I never heard or went to this place to I hope it'll be exciting. "Tomorrow, Aizawa will come get you from you dorm for the first few days. Expect to be awake by 6am." The detective said, "I'll bring you back to the dorm. I have to go teach a class and I'm already late later than usual" Aizawa said. I stood up and followed him back, he also showed me where the common area is and the kitchen.

I'm now in the common areas kitchen eating whatever I find, most of this stuff looks weird. It's all fancy and packaged, not even Eret has stuff as fancy as this. After I ate I went back up and got my diary that I had hidden in the inside of my jacket, I wrote down everything so I could tell stories about it to Micheal and show Ranboo. I miss them.

'I wonder what happened to them.. Did they also get transported wherever I am?' I wondered, if not, I hope they can take care of Micheal.

"Well what now?" I said out loud, I finished writing. I usually talk with my friends, visit Micheal, plan conflict or just sleep. But I'm not tired or relaxed enough to sleep.

While Tubbo was thinking of something to do a loud flash could be seen from under his door, it was gold and white. Tubbo ran out the door just as the flash was gone, all that remained was HIS L'manburg outfit. Not destroyed and dusty like it was after he burned and left it abandoned in Tommy's base.

"What the f#ck?!" I yelled, nobody was around to hear it though...

'Is that a note?'

There was a note on top of the outfit, 'This is going to be your Hero Outfit. -XD'
'Is he behind this?' I wonder, usually the only thing he does is follow George.

But why would he do this..?

"Hero Outfit..?"

390 Words