Chapter 13 - Class Trip [SHORT]

A Week Later...

Tubbo POV:

I'm currently sitting down next to Ghostboo with Michael in my lap and Manifold across from me, Aizawa had just announced a trip for class 1-A to train our survival skills. We were going to go to a small island which was located in the North Atlantic Ocean.

We were going there the next day early in the morning, you could hear the chatter about the trip throughout the cafeteria. Even people from other classes like 1-B were talking about it, because this island was only recently discovered. But not explored, that was left up to us to do.

We would travel with the plane for a whole day to Spaniard's Bay and then travel with the boat for a few hours before arriving at the island, and we were the first to explore it. We are going to stay on that island for a whole 2 weeks, which we need to document and film. 

Ghostboo seemed excited to go, Manifold didn't really care and Michael doesn't know yet. But I'm sure he would be just as excited as his dad and papa to go.

8 Hours Later...

Manifold POV:

It was late in the evening, but the whole class was still awake and active. Some even still packing, we didn't really have much to pack considering we barely have anything to begin with. Tubbo seemed excited, but also very tired. Having to deal with Michaels constant squealing after Mina told him about the trip, he seemed happy to go. He's never really allowed to travel anywhere by his parents, considering the state of the SMP.

Ghostboo was standing next to Tubbo giggling at Michaels excitement, which was kind of adorable. After a few minutes of watching Tubbo suffer he spoke up, "C'mon Michael, it's late, let's go to bed-" Tubbo said as he picked Michael up who was now seemingly annoyed, I got up to follow them, my back cracking as I stood up.

Ghostboo followed  behind us, not really an emotion on his face.

Tubbo POV:

Everyone was asleep except me and Ghostboo, ghosts can't really sleep you know. Ghostboo sat on the end of my bed looking at Michael, Ranboo used to do the same thing. He would watch Michael at night and constantly look at any doors or windows, seeming scared. And he would never tell me why, guess I'll never really know.

I felt my eyes clothes as I stared at the ceiling, I wasn't sure if I really wanted to go to the trip tomorrow. Not really like I got a choice, but this trip just gives me a weird feeling.

Like I shouldn't and should be going at the same time...

441 Words

Note:

Hey, message from the creator. I know the chapter is short and I'm sorry, but exams are currently in full swing so I can't make the full chapter yet. But the chapter should be done soon after the exams, thank you for your understanding.