Chapter 5 - Fight

Tubbo POV:

"Yes I was, but L'manburg got destroyed almost a year ago by now. But I stopped serving roughly 2 years ago." I said, the others were now dead silent. It was almost creepy, then Aizawa spoke. "Listen problem children, where he came from it was normal." He said, "Is it not normal you you guys to go to war?" I quickly said after. I'm now very confused, I wonder how their country even survived with no people to fight.

The class continued to stare, seeming to be in shock. But Aizawa snapped them out of their trance when he announced all students were accounted for. The class that wasn't there to hear.. well THAT were VERY confused at the silence. Especially Bakugou's.

"So, who are we fighting?" I said, very much wanting to break the silence. "Everyone is going to choose a partner and fight a 1v1, so choose carefully." Aizawa answered, seemingly relieved that somebody spoke. When we were outside I could see a woman with dark purple hair, she was also VERY MUCH lacking clothing. She would just freeze to death in the winter-

"Hello students! Pay attention everyone!" She yelled. She started explaining the rules: "This is a classic 1v1, YOU get to pick your partner so be careful who you choose! You have 10 MINUTES!" 

After she was done everyone started to excitedly pair up, some desperately trying to find someone presumably easy. The woman headed my direction, I only noticed when she was right in-front of me. "Hi there, are you a new student?" She asked, "Yes I am, pleasure to meet you." I bowed slightly and shook her hand, "What a gentlemen, you can act like yourself you know!" She said. "I've always greeted people like that, you should respect anyone that have a rank above you in their land." I responded, happy with normal conversation we are having. It's much beter to talk to the older ones than the 'problem children'.

"Well aren't you responsible for your age, where are you from?" She said, seemingly a lot happier. I looked at Aizawa, hoping he would get the hint. He seemed to notice my asking for permission to respond, "Go ahead." He said, I looked back at the woman. "I'm from Snowchester, my name is Tubbo. What's yours?" I said, "Hello Tubbo, my name is Nemuri. But my hero name is Midnight." She said, "You should probably go find someone to fight, be careful of the powerful ones though." She quickly added before going to talk to Aizawa.

'Now I need to go find someone.' I sighed, I looked around for a while before I saw a boy with black, flat and spiky hair. He sad these weird ball shaped things on his elbows. He seemed to notice me looking for someone to fight, "Hey! You looking for a teammate?" He said. "Yes, are you taken?" I said. "Well take me one a date before asking my if I'm single." He responded, it took me a few seconds to realize what he said. "I'm talking about the teammate part!" I whined, I'm taken anyway. He chuckled lightly "I know I know, but sure let's fight." He said smiling, "By the way, my name is Sero. What's yours?". 

"Hey Sero, my name is Tubbo." I said, my voice embarrassingly cracking a bit. "Soooo, what's with being so proper with Ms. Midnight?" He said, "You like her or something?" He said slightly smirking. "Nah man, I'm already taken. And very gay." I said hurriedly, "Oh sorry man, but who's the lucky guy?"

"They're name is Ranboo, he's even more of a gentlemen than me. He even wears a suit!" I said happily, 'Maybe these kids aren't so bad..' . We continued talking until it was time to fight, a list appeared on a big panel. Like the one in my room, just bigger. We looked at the panel: