Chapter 10 - Shop Trouble

Tubbo POV:

Class was ending in 5 minutes and I'm bored out of my mind, Michael is asleep and Manifold is standing next to Aizawa. Looking dead inside, couldn't blame him though. Aizawa wasn't really looking at us so I decided to get Manifold's attention, I waved until he noticed and waved back looking a bit happier. *Class is boring* I signed, Tommy taught me after I joined him and Wilbur. Wilbur had taught Tommy first, it was something we could use to communicate without the Dream Team knowing. Because none of them except Eret knew how. Manifold was taught be Eret after he joined, and Manifold had taught Fundy because Wilbur was too busy with being a leader and all.

He took a second to process before smiling and signing, *Yeah, I hate this job* got the attention of somebody who I didn't expect. Katsuki was never one to pay attention so he spent his time just looking around and happened to spot Manifold's hands moving. A few other kids noticed but just didn't say anything, but Katsuki did. *Who you signing at?* he signed, [I know JSL & ASL are different, but just pretend they are the same. Because plot convenience is nice].

I could just about see it, he was always a loud type so it was weird to see him communicating so quietly. Manifold looked a bit shocked before responding, *Tubbo signed to me, you know SL?*. He just nodded and then the bell immediately went off and everyone practically ran out the room happy for freedom. Which woke Michael up who looked extremely tired and was disgruntled by being woken up, he buried his face into my jacket and I went to pick him up to stand. Manifold went up to me and waited for me to gather everything, we went to the dorms and we got stopped in the sitting room by Deku. 

"Hey Tubbo and Jack, do you want to hang out with us for the evening?" He asked,  I looked at Manifold who nodded so I agreed. We followed him to the long chairs and Manifold sat down before giving Michael to him and going to our dorm to get Michael some stuff to play with. When I got there I grabbed his book & quill with a small bottle of ink, I also grabbed some wool knitted stuffed toys that Niki had made. I went back and put the stuff on the table in front of him while turning my attention back to Deku, and by now also the other people in the room; Deku, Iida, Momo, Sero, Jiro & Kaminari.

I sat a down and was just listening to the others talking while looking at Michael, he was playing with the toys. They were talking about training and their powers, but I stopped paying attention and just zoned out.

I had no idea how long i'd had been until Manifold tapped me on the shoulder, "Hey, they want to go outside to visit some shops. Are you coming along?" he asked. I looked back at the group before nodding and getting up to get Michael who was by now drawing in his book again, "Hey Michael, we are going outside. You want that?" I said and he nodded happily. I was kind of overprotective and never really letting him outside because of the harsh snowy area we lived in, I put his stuff in my pockets and then picked Michael up before following the rest of the group outside. It was sunny and breezy.

We walked for around 20 minutes before arriving at a packed area with alot of shops and we went around going inside some, I couldn't get anything because they use nuggets which I didn't have. After a while we had entered a shop with clothes, I just stuck with the group and followed around before Momo turned around and said "You can just go pick some stuff Tubbo, I can buy it for you." I thanked her and turned around to go to the male's section and went to the jackets, I needed more and it was a pain to make them or get others to make them considering they asked for a lot of money.