Chapter 14 - ⌇⌿⊬

Izuku Midoriya POV:

We finally arrived at the island at 4 in the morning, everybody was tired, well, almost everybody- Ghostboo seemed wide awake, I guess dead people don't need sleep...

"Dekuu!" I heard somebody yell, I turned around and nearly got tackled by Ururaka who was giving me a hug. "This is so exciting isn't it Deku-kunn?" she said smiling excitedly, I nodded and Aizawa told us to get everything off of the boat. After an hour everything was off and the boat headed back, it couldn't' t stay here for that long.

"Let's go look for a spot to set up camp" Aizawa said tiredly, probably wanting to sleep. We all yelled excitedly and started exploring around, walking from the rocky up into a tall birch forest, it was beautiful. Wild bunnies running and jumping around, a few bees buzzing around, gathering pollen from the flowers.

It seemed peaceful, after 30 minutes of walking we found an open area in the middle of the forest, we decided to set up here.

Tubbo POV:

When everything was set up the sun was up, shining brightly through the trees, Michael seemed so excited about being outside, guess that's normal.. since I never let him go outside often...

...

"Tubbo?" 

I nearly kicked the person in-front of me, I looked up to see Manifold, who looked slightly nervous. He smiled, "Wanted to ask how you were doing?" I know you liked these types of scenery, he said looking at the others talking. I smiled, "Yeah, I guess it just calms me, heh"

He looked at me, and then looked back at the camp site. "I like them, they're so nice aren't they?" he said, I looked at him and nodded, "Yeah, but don't trust them too quickly, as much as I like them we need to be careful." He nodded, "I know" he paused "Guess it's just been a while since I've felt like this.." he said. I smiled, "Well let's hope that feeling stays" I said smiling wider, he chuckled, "Yeah, I hope so."

Third Person POV:

The class decided to stay at the camp for the day, exploring the forest only a tiny bit, where Bakugou found a rabbit, well, more like the rabbit found Mina first- the white, red-eyed bunny had bit her leg and she screamed. Shaking her leg and the rabbit flew a few feet away landing against Bakugou, Bakugou smirked and picked it up. "Heh, nice" he said, smiling. "Of course he'd like the animal who's aggressive towards everyone-" Kaminari muttered. The bunny looked at him and pulled the cutest and most innocent face, "Awww!" Kaminari said as he walked up to the bunny in Bakugou's arms, "Maybe you aren't so b-"

"AAHH!!"

Kaminari  screamed as the rabbit bit into his hand, not letting go, Kaminari shook his hand trying to get it off, failing. After a few seconds Bakugou took the rabbit and the rabbit seemed to return to their innocent state, "He's even worseee!" Kaminari whined as he went back to the camp. Bakugou smirked and looked at the rabbit in his arms, "Nice work there, heh."

[What Should The Rabbit's Name Be?]

??? POV:

I waved to the camp and and walked for a few minutes until I knew I was alone, I picked up my phone and called him.

"Got anything yet?" He said, clearly impatient. "Noo, not yet, it's only been one day" I said, annoyed. He sighed, "Anything on those guys? And the kid?" he asked. "Not much, but the cloaked one is supposedly a ghost, who died not too long ago, and the kid can't handle water apparently." I said.

"Excellent, continue to gather information, and when we have enough, well, we'll see when that time comes." He said, and then he hung up. I sighed and walked back to camp, smiling when I started to hear chatter.

"Hey! Where were you? "

"Oh, I was just exploring a bit!" I said smiling.

667 Words