Chapter 9 - Scar

Hey, sorry this took so long. Was supposed to be out a week ago but I got covid, still do. I'll try to do more chapters soon. Also sorry this is so short, it's late and I'm still suffering lol.

------

Aizawa POV:

I was rounding up the students because it was already nightfall when I noticed Tubbo and his friend were missing. "Has anybody seen Tubbo?" I asked, some shook their heads but a few pointed to the forest. Just as I was looking I saw 2 figures coming out, "Hope we aren't late!" I heard one yell. It was Tubbo, they looked quite scuffed up and some bandages were visible. I did a last count of all students and then send them to their dorms, Midnight went up to talk to Tubbo and I went to my room. I can finally sleep.

5 days later...

Tubbo POV: 

Michael was sleeping in my arms and we were doing a test, it was really boring. Why do we even need this? We don't need this to survive. I was done and turned my paper face-down before deciding to read a book Kirishima gave me, it was about their world of heroes. Wish my world had that, heroes to protect us from anything. But playing hero isn't a good idea for us, Tommy proved that. The book was one about some person named "13", what a weird hero-name. Michael woke up and started to get fussy so I took him in the hallway for a bit as to not to disturb the others, guess he's grumpy without his other father being here. Hope he'll join soon, because I can't deal being a single dad forever. 

After I calmed him down I went back in and gave him an empty book and some ink and feather to draw with, I didn't bring any dye to give him. But he likes drawing, and tries writing often. But I can't read it, it's in Ranboo's language I think. I have no clue how somebody can understand it, but Michael can understand a bit. And even speak a few basic words, like: Chicken, house, window, dad, fox, ect. Ranboo seems to have fun learning him more.

"Hey, you alright?" I jumped at that, Manifold was behind me looking the the hero book I was holding. "Yeah, just thinking about home." I replied, he signed and nodded. "I miss it too, hope somebody will take care of everything while we are gone." he whispered. 

Everybody was finally done and we went out to the cafeteria, me, Michael and Manifold decided to sit with the Deku-squad today. I was sitting next to Iida[On the right] and Michael was in my lap drawing with Manifold to my left. I was getting slightly getting squished but Michael didn't seem affected so I didn't say anything, Izuku was talking about heroes, again. He seems to like those things, Manifold seemed to be continuously scanning the cafeteria for what I assume to be enemies or anybody we know. He seemed in a sort-of trance to I let him be and turned my attention to Iida, who was talking about how to improve their quirks. 

Uraraka seemed to be continuously looked at me and then back at Izuku, after a few minutes she looked like she became confident and asked my a question I wish I would have never got. "Hey Tubbo?", "Yeah?". 

"How did you get that scar on you cheek?"

I've never heard the Deku-squad so silent and Manifold seemed to immediately snap out of his trance, I wish I could ghost into the floor and never return. But I need to man-up, can't hide this thing forever. "This?" I said and lifted my hair out of  the way.

[The left eye is a lighter color due to the blindness in it]

Manifold looked like he was about to deck Uraraka while she looked red as an apple. Iida immediately apologized for her actions and started going off on her, Manifold put an arm on my shoulder while I covered the top-half of my face again. "You sure look bad#ss with that scare. Ignore her." Michael seemed to have stopped drawing and looked up at my before slightly lifting my hair, exposing my eyes. He seemed fascinated and just kept looking at them while I saw Manifold trying to not laugh, the Deku-squad still looked dead though. "Guys it's fine, i've gotten over the scar by now I guess." I said as I turned to them, Izuku looked mad to say the least. I've never seen him angry at anyone, much less a fellow friend. 

The bell saved her as everyone went up to go to class, Uraraka got left behind as the rest seemed to hurry away from her. Guess they got pretty mad, she looked sad. Which is expected. At least in class I won't be asked any questions, I might have gotten over the sight and thought of having it. But thinking back to HOW I got it, still haunts me.

857 Words