Chapter 12 - 5 Stages Of Grief

Tubbo POV:

'He was finally here-' "Tubbo?"

I let go and looked up confused, since when did his voice have an echo?- And for once he isn't wearing a suit. He started to turn around and I could feel the temperature in the room drop, his eyes leaking liquid, a jagged scar on his torso. "R.. Ranboo?" I said, I could feel the tears flowing down my cheeks. "H-How?" I managed to choke out, "Sam killed me!" he said with a smile. It's like he didn't care, I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see Manifold behind me with Michael in his arms. I hugged them both, I felt like I was in shock. This must be a bad dream right?- this must be.. just.. a.. bad dream...

Jack Manifold POV:

Tubbo was hugging me and Michael, I could hear him mumbling about a bad dream or something when I suddenly felt a heavy wait. "Whoa!-" I nearly fell backwards, Aizawa had caught my from falling. "He's blacked out." Aizawa said, seemingly no emotion from him. Recovery Girl took Tubbo and placed him on one of the beds. 

I looked back at Ranboo, who seemed confused. "Ranboo?" seemed to snap him out of it, he turned to me "Yeah Jack,"

"What happened to you?" I said, how did he lose all 3 lives in such a short time? "Sam killed me, I thought I said that already,-" he said confused. "I know, but you still had 2 lives left." I said, "Oh right, yeah I don't exactly know or remember how I lost the other 2-" I almost smiled at that, typical of Ranboo to forget. Suddenly I felt Michael squirm in my arms, I put him down. He ran to Ranboo and started tugging at his trousers, Ranboo after staring for a few seconds picked him out. "Hello Michael" he said and he smiled. But this smile felt different, almost like this one.. was real.

30 Minutes Later...

Third Person POV:

Tubbo had woken up, he looked at Michael and Ghostboo playing together. He seemed lost, he was really actually hoping this was some bad dream. He walked out and back to his dorm without saying a word, he felt angry. Uncontrollable anger, why did this have to happen to his family?! why not somebody else!

He walked into his dorm slamming the door shut, a visible crack on the door. A few hours later the whole class had arrived and was sitting in the living room, Aizawa and Manifold had told them the situation. The class seemed like normal, but a wave of sadness loomed over them. They felt bad for Tubbo, he seemed to be taking this worse than anyone else. The class was just starting to go up to the dorms when a shattering noise was heard, Iida immediately rushed up. He went to Tubbo's room, sinds he was the only one up here. 

Iida POV:

I ran up the stairs the second I heard the shattering, going to Tubbo door, which suddenly had a crack on it and tried the lock. The door is locked. "Tubbo?!" I yelled, silence. The rest of the class had arrived by now but I asked them to back up, "Midoriya! Break the door!" I yelled to him. I saw him jump but he quickly composed himself and punched the door down using his quirk, he door was in pieces.

I walked in with Midoriya by my side and looked around, it took me a few seconds before seeing Tubbo on the floor against the wall. The mirror next to him was completely shattered, blood was dripping from the broken mirror and Tubbo's hand. "Tubbo!" I nearly jumped at Midoriya yelling as he raced to Tubbo's side, quickly grabbing a towel from Tubbo's desk and putting it on his hand carefully.