Chapter 8 - Duo Training

Tubbo POV:

Aizawa helped us get an extra bed, Michael was small enough to fit with me. I had been showing Manifold the screen thing which I now know is called a 'computer'. After it was pitch dark we decided to sleep.

The Next Day...

"Manifold wake up!" I yelled, he screeched and nearly fell off the bed. "Tubbo! Why?!" He yelled, I was still laughing and it took a while for me to stop. After a few minutes I decided to wait outside with Michael and Manifold came out after around 10 minutes and we left, we were already running late so we had to hurry. We entered and are immediately overwhelmed with questions so Aizawa calmed the class down and they started to ask questions one by one.

The Dekusquad, Denki and Kirishima went to go ask us questions first.

Jack POV:

"What is your name?" The green haired kid asked.

"Jack Manifold, just call me Jack."

"Where are you from?" The blue haired one asked.

"I'm from the DreamSMP, I live in Snowchester."

"How old are you?" The green haired kid asked. 

"I'm 19."

"Why are you a co-teacher?"

"I don't know. I don't even know what I'm supposed to do-"

"Sit down! Class is starting." the homeless dude yelled. Everyone sat down and he motioned for me to come up front. I walked up and stood next to the green board as he started his speeches, it was boring as all hell to stand there. I felt as old as Philza Minecraft when he finally stopped and said something about 'Training'. The kids stood up and started leaving when Tubbo walked up to me, "Hey man, let's go check the dorms." and motioned for me to follow him. When we reached the dorm hallway a bright white and golden flash of light was shining, Tubbo didn't even seem fazed. But Michael grabbed Tubbo and turned around to hug him, after the flash was gone Tubbo went up to it and picked it up.

It was a l'manburg outfit, Tubbo picked up a note and said. "New people have join- joined the fun, enjoy Mr. Manifold. From DreamXD." I went up to have a closer look and saw that it was MY OUTFIT. "Wait! How does he have MY outfit, I swear I got rid of it!" I yelled, "It's normal, he also gave me mine. You need to wear it for training." He said. "Wait I have to WEAR it?!" I didn't want to wear that again, just gives bad memories. "Well you don't really have a choice Manifold, unless you want a god after your #ss." He said, I sighed and took it and went in the dorms to change. 

Tubbo POV:

Tubbo POV:

After a few minutes Manifold came back out in his uniform, he looked unhappy to say the least. "I hate this." Confirmed it, I went to go change and after that we went to the field and most people were already there. Manifold went up to Aizawa and I was left with Michael. This was apparently going to be a solo or duo quirk training, Manifold went with me and I gave Michael to Aizawa. 

Me and Manifold found an open area far away from the others, especially from that Bakugou kid. We stood opposite of each other and started getting our inventory's sorted, after a few minutes we were both done and stood ready to fight.

Manifold had a bag of potions on his belt, a netherite axe and a trident. I had a a netherite axe and sword, with a fishing rod hanging on my back ready to go. I decided to make the first attack and ran for it, I swung with my sword and he backed up. After backing up for a while he suddenly turned and ran for a few feet before turning around and throwing his trident at me, it jumped and it flew past my side almost grazing me. I moved further to the left grabbing my shield and replacing it with my axe and took the defensive. When Manifold's trident returned to him he took out a swiftness potion and drank it before running while putting his trident away, he jumped and attempted to crit me with his axe. He was only able to get my right shoulder before I swung my sword at the axe handle nearly knocking the axe out of his hands, he backed up and I went to grab the fishing rod and replacing it with the shield then charged at him.

I ran to the left of him and grabbed him with my fishing rod, flinging him back and while he was distracted by that I swung my sword at him. Stabbing him in the left shoulder, not deep enough to bleed out though. Be stumbled back and tried to re-collect himself, but I had to take this chance and attack again. I swung my sword again hitting hit lower left leg, he took out a shield and covered his head. I went to grab my axe to disable the shield when he suddenly swung his axe HARD against the back of my lower legs, I dropped and took my shield and covered my chest while trying to back up. He stood up and ran swinging his axe at my shield disabling it, I grabbed my fishing rod and flinged him to the left. I attempted to get up, but couldn't. It seemed he couldn't either, he took out his trident out to support himself and didn't move.

After 2 minutes I opened my inventory for my trident when he, seeing me distracted. Fell down and threw his trident at me, pinning my right are. Which was grabbing my trident from my inventory, to the floor. I nearly screamed in agony, but got even more upset when I realised he had won. After another minute he was able to get up and went to kneel down next to me, grabbing wool he apparently had in his inventory to take out the trident and stop the bleeding. Trident's, just like arrows, had a tipped end with edges that were designed to be harder to take out of the body. I grabbed my sleeve and bit down, trying not to scream when he ripped it out. He immediately put the wool on the wound and bandaged it along with the others big gashes, he also bandaged his bigger wounds before throwing down a few instant health potions and helped me up. we could both now stand again with ease.

"Ready for round 2, Tubb?"

1104 Words