Chapter 15 - Home?

Over the next few days class 1A explored the island, not knowing how long this was actually going to take. After 5 days they were tired and settled down, taking the day off.

Jack Manifold POV:

'Finally' I thought to myself as I sat down, sitting down in the spruce forest looking up at the sky, the breeze felt nice. after a few minutes Ghostboo came up and sat down next to me, looking a bit dazed he stared up at the trees. I looked at him, but he didn't seem to notice, shrugging my shoulders I stare back up at the sky. "Have we been in this part of the forest before?" Ghostboo suddenly said, I looked at him, confused. Still staring up at the sky he continued, "This place seems familiar".

"Maybe- I don't know, we might have looped back around on accident-" I said, "I'll go-"µ

"JACK!"

Shooting up from my position I see Tubbo running towards me carrying something-

?!

Tubbo POV:

Sitting down leaning against a spruce tree I look over at Kirishima, who seems to be yelling at Bakugou, "Why do you still have that thing?!" he said, sounding a bit overdramatic. Bakugou looked pissed holding a rabbit he found a few days ago, "SHUT UP ABOUT PINEAPPLE!" he yelled and the rabbit looked about ready to deck Kirishima. "WHY DID YOU NAME IT PINEAPPLE??" Kirishima yelled back, "BECAUSE I WANT TO DUMBASS! NOW SHUT UP OR DIE!"

Kirishima zipped his mouth shut and slowly stalked away, the rabbit glaring daggers the entire time. I giggle to myself and stand up, stretching and walking away from the group I yell "Going to explore a bit more!" I yelled to no-one in particulair.

As i started walking away, their voices fading into the distance, I sighed. Yes it was nice being part of such a class- but the constant noise and action could be exhausting. Walking down a small hill I stopped and sat down looking at the forest. It felt nice, almost relaxing. Looking up at the sky, a sunny day. Almost too nice-

crack

I immediately turned around and looked around, no-one. Pulling out my sword I hold in in front of me as I walk in the direction of where the sound came from.

Still, nobody in sight.

Didn't hear anything anymore either-

Gripping the sword tighter as I continued to walk. Walking forwards at a slow pace as I looked around, but still, no one. Hearing a small crack I look down to see a stick I stepped on, but it was already broken- 'Is this where the sound came from?' Looking back up I see a spot of gray in the distance- WAY too high up to be just a normal rock.

Wondering closer until the forest suddenly stopped, with spruce logs placed around, like somebody had cut them down. Walking into the tree-less area a wall appeared, made of cobblestone, dirt, wood and other materials.

 Walking into the tree-less area a wall appeared, made of cobblestone, dirt, wood and other materials