Chapter 4 - "Soldier?!"

Tubbo POV:

I've been here for 2 days, their finally letting me explore the building. And making me go to school, I've never been to one so this will sure be something.

It's also apparently a hero school, don't know what idiot decided to make this happen. I've never met a true hero, there's always selfish desires for their good deeds.

"You ready to go?" Made me break out if my trance, 'Of course, I need to get going.' I came out of my room and followed Aizawa throughout the school, it was GIANT. This is bigger than my mansion! Very prestige, this took a long time. I wonder why, if it looks this rich and is this big, I'm surprised it hasn't been destroyed or griefed yet.

We entered the classroom, only a single person was in there. Looked very serious, and a bookworm. "Good morning Sensei! Who is that?" He asked, making weird arm movements matching his speech. "This is Tubbo, he's a new student. I'm going to sleep, don't disturb me." Aizawa said while going behind his desk and grabbing a yellow sleeping bag.

"Hello Tubbo, I'm Iida. Pleasure to meet you." And we shook hands, "Likewise." I responded. I looked around for a seat before seeing a seat all the way in the back and distanced away from the others. I started walking towards it and sat down, grabbing one of my books to read while waiting for the others to arrive. This book was about our court laws, I'm a lawyer after all.

15 Minutes later

I was still reading when a hand suddenly objected the text I was reading, I jumped back almost punching whoever that was. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Are you new?" I heard the kid ask. When I looked up, he had green messy hair and sparkly green eyes. A few people behind him all looking at me, I didn't like it, having all the attention on me.

"It's fine, hello." I said, I mean, he looks harmless. "What's your name broccoli boy?" I asked, some kids snorted behind him. Two full on started laughing, the kid immediately turned red. "My name is Izuku, but you can call me Deku." He said, still red. "What's your name?" Deku asked, "My name is Tubbo, I'm new here."

"Well I hope you enjoy your time at UA, where are you from?" He said. "Umm, I'm from Snowchester."

"Ohh, where is that?" A different kid asked, this one was a girl with short brown hair and light brown eyes. She looks like she could light up the world with her enthusiasm.

"It's very far away, it took a long time to get here." I replied, I didn't exactly want to tell them much. Half of the DreamSMP doesn't even know Snowchester exists. "Who do you live with there?" The girl asked, I think she's unknowingly poking a bit to personally. "I live there with my family." I replied.

"Do you have any pictures?" Deku asked, I sigh and grab my diary. All my pictures are there, they are difficult to make. After fumbling for a bit I found the best one.

 After fumbling for a bit I found the best one

This was a picture I had Jack take. A classic family photo.

"This is my family." I said, giving the picture to Deku. He looked surprised, and gave the photo to the girl. Even she looked confused, "Just who are these people?" She said. 'Are they judging me? What's wrong with having a family, I shouldn't have trusted then this quick.' I grab the picture from her hands and place it back in my diary.

"Those were my husband and son, something wrong with that?" I ask, not hiding my anger. "You have a husband?!" Deku said. 'Are they being homophobic?' I question myself. "Something wrong with marrying a man?" I replied, not even trying to hide my annoyance. "Oh it's not that, I'm just wondering why you have a husband and son at such a young age." He said, myself calming down a bit.

"What do you mean?-" "Class sit down!" I hear Aizawa yell, the whole class immediately goes to their seats. I guess class is starting.

Skip to the end of the day

"Go put your hero outfits on." Aizawa said, the class rushed out. He walks over to me, "You going to fight along?" He said, "Don't I need a hero outfit?" I asked.

"Do you have one?" He replied, "The person who I think sent me here left my soldier outfit at my door, from when L'manburg was still young." I said, he looked surprised to say the least. "Are you willing to put that on and fight?" He asked, sounding surprisingly worried. "I should be fine, and u think you can help if I get a PTSD episode." I replied.

"Alright go grab it." He said, I walked out and to my room.

8 minutes later

I was standing in front of a mirror, I almost look like I did in the old days. Without the scaring that now covers my face, I luckily have my hair to mostly hide that. I sigh and run back to the classroom, some of the kids outside the door. One of them is Deku.

"Hey is that your hero outfit?" He asked, looking excited. "Uh, yeah it is."

"Did you make that?" He asked, "No these were made and designed after our flag by Niki."

"Snowchester's flag?" Deku asked, "No, these were made after the L'manburg flag." I said. "Why would you make them after your country's flag?" He asked, getting the attention of a few others.

"Every country has their uniform, so you can be recognized." I said, almost everyone had their attention on me. Aizawa was standing there, seemingly not bothered. "Are your talking about a soldier's uniform?" Iida asked from behind Deku. "Yeah, I was a soldier for the country after all!" I said.

"Soldier?!"

995 words