Chapter 1 - Who Are You?

Kaminari POV:

I was spacing out during the lesson untill everyone started clearing their stuff and standing up, I, confused, did so. While I was grabbing my bag to put my stuff in I ask Kirishima "Hey bro, what are we actually doing?", he laughed a bit before answering "Didn't you hear? We are training with the NUMBER 2 HERO."

My eyes widened, Hawks was one of my favourite heroes! I quickly finished putting my stuff away before rushing to the male locker room.

25 Minutes later

When everyone was done changing we we're told to go into group of 5 to go against Hawks. Obviously the Bakusquad and Dekusquad immediately got into groups together, the rest quickly found their groups.

"This is going to be awesome!" Mina yelled, "Let's try our best guys." Kirishima said smiling. I got bored of listening to their conversation so I decided to look around me, I saw Sensei talking to Hawks while pointing at certain groups, Mineta getting slapped by Jiro, Koda talking to Dark Shadow. While looking at the clouds I saw something, I didn't know if I was seeing things so I looked up more.

Someone was falling, looked like a kid, A KID!-

"SENSEI!" I yelled, everyone turned to me. "What is it Kaminari?" he asked, a bit of confusion in his voice. I wanted to save that kid so I quickly pointed to the sky, Aizawa looked confused untill he saw it. "Hawks!" He yelled, bit Hawks was already taking off.

He caught the kid as and quickly brought them back down, an audible gasp was heard. His face was completely scarred, and his clothes slightly torn. He looked to have some type of goat quirk. "Iida go get Recovery Girl here" Aizawa said, Iida nodded and was off.

He returned after a few minutes carrying Recovery Girl and set her down, she ran towards the crowd and asked everyone to disperse. Which everyone did so.

A few minutes later..

Aizawa POV:

I was asked to bring the kid to her office, so I picked him up and started going towards her office. Telling the kids to continue training with Hawks, and Recovery Girl following closely.

I also noticed just how light he was, even for a kid. He looked about 12, but he could just be short.

I set him down on the bed and moved back so Recovery Girl could check his injuries properly. A few minutes later I heard a gasp and opened my eyes. "Aizawa you need to see this."

I stood up and walked over, "Oh my god.." Was the only thing I could say. He had so many scars, ranging from stab wounds to burns and even what looked to be arrow wounds. "What do you think happened to him" She said while taking off his ripped jacket and putting a blanket on him for warmth.

Then I noticed it, he was moving his fingers. "I think he is starting to wake up." I said while pointing to the goat kid.

"Who the f×ck are y-you?!"

517 Words