Chapter 11 - Ranboo..?

Tokoyami POV: 

It was finally lunch, I gathered my stuff and was one of the last students to leave. I don't like the cafeteria, it's too loud. So instead of heading to the cafeteria, I headed to the roof. When I got there the roof was empty so I sat down.

I like the roof, you can look over the buildings with no one to bother you. Well, except for-   "Hellooo!" 

I sigh, my quirk is Dark Shadow. A constant annoyance that is stuck with me, not that I don't want him with me. He's a part of me and I don't want it any other way. But right now he is being annoying, "Dark Shadow, why are you out?" I said.  "I'm bored!"   He yelled, Dark Shadow is like a cat. He constantly needs attention and hates being ignored or left alone.

Dark Shadow continued to bother me until I decided to go to class early. "I'm leaving." I said, getting up. Dark Shadow disappeared when I entered the halls. It was quite, almost no students. I continued walking and saw the big '1-A' sign, but when I grabbed the handle I could hear an echoey voice "Excuse me?"

I back away from the door and turned to look down the hall, nothing was there. I turn back to see a half black- half white and very tall person staring at me, I nearly fell backwards but caught myself on the wall behind me. "Oh, I'm sorry for scaring you" the person giggled. I looked at them again and saw a giant scar on their chest, 'how- how was he still walking around like he was fine?!' "Let's get you to Recovery Girl-" I hastily said and grabbed their arm. I immediately felt cold and shivered, but decided to ignore it and bring him to Recovery Girl's office.

I knock on the door, and waited for a few seconds. "Come in" a muffled voice said. I walked in still holding onto the tall man, I couldn't let him run away in case he could've been a villain. 

Recovery Girl POV:

Tokoyami came in, holding onto a person, I didn't recognize them. I looked closer at the tall person and saw a green/red scar on their chest, I told them to immediately sit down, which they did. I tried to heal them, but it didn't work. "Why isn't my quirk?-" The person giggled, "Quirk, what a funny word, what does it mean?" they said. I looked confused but responded, "It's a special ability, mine is supposed to heal you."

"Well you can't heal a dead-man miss" the person said, smiling, but he didn't seem as happy as before. I was shocked, I told Tokoyami to leave which he hesitantly did. I looked back at the tall man, "What do you mean by dead?" I said. He giggled a bit before answering, "If you haven't realised- I'm dead! I lost all my lives."

"All your lives..?" I asked questionly, "Yep!" he said in a happy tone "We have 3 and I lost all." I felt like i've heard this from somewhere before, but I couldn't place my finger on it. "What's your name?" I asked, "Oh! I didn't say yet did I? I'm Ghostboo, or Ranboo when I was alive-"

'Wait.. Isn't that?- That's Tubbo's husband, Tubbo never mentioned anything about him being dead-' I looked shocked back at the man, he was not paying any attention to me and just looking around the room. 'Why would Tubbo not say anything about that? Unless.. He didn't know..- Oh god-' 

I called Principal Nezu and told him everything, Nezu sighed before responding "I'll get Aizawa to bring Tubbo to your office, keep him from leaving." He then hung up, I looked back and Ranboo, or now Ghostboo I guess and he looked fascinated at everything around him. "Wow! I've never seen such fancy stuff, this must have taken ages to build!" He said as he continued to look around.

Aizawa POV: 

I was about to start my lesson but Tokoyami came through the door, quite loudly. He was never usually a problem, "Why are you late?" I said. He didn't say anything and sat down, I'm not in the mood to deal with this so I ignored it.

After 15 minutes my phone went off, I stopped mid-speech and checked who it was. It was Nezu, he almost never calls during lesson hours. I picked up and walked outside the classroom much to the confusion of the class, "Aizawa, I need you to bring Tubbo, his son and Manifold to Recovery Girl's office." He said in a surprisingly stern tone, I told him I would and he quickly hung up. Odd.

Tubbo POV:

Aizawa came back in and told me, Michael and Manifold to come with him. The whole class Immediately turned to us as we got up and followed him, we arrived at Recovery Girl's office door. "Why are we at Recovery Girl's office Aizawa?" I said, "Nezu told my to bring both of you, but said nothing else." He admitted. I nodded suspiciously and knocked on the door, a nervous looking Recovery Girl opened the door look slightly pale as they saw us. 

We went in and looked at Recovery Girl, "Why are we hear?" Manifold said, sounding just as suspicious as me. "Recovery Girl walked over to one of the beds and told someone we couldn't see to quote 'come out'

I looked as I could see him, he wasn't facing me..

I started to cry..

Ranboo..?

914 Words