Chapter 6 - "I miss him..."

Shoto POV:

Deku seemed to have somehow angered Bakugou again, I don't know how this fight began. But something happened when Bakugou tried to attack Deku, I saw Kirishima holding him back when I heard a yell. I turned around to see it was Kaminari, and Tubbo was on the floor. Holding his ears looking at the floor, digging his nails so hard in his head I was sure it would start to bleed. "Sensei Aizawa!" Kaminari yelled as he went to search for our teacher. Everyone began to shush Bakugou and turned to Tubbo, surrounding him. He got even more scared and I now saw the blood coming down from his fingers.

"I think he's having a panic attack!" Jiro said, almost yelling. Aizawa was still nowhere to be seen so I decided to try and handle it, I ducked down in-front of Tubbo and started speaking. "Tubbo? Can you see me?" I said, after waiting and repeating it he looked up. He looked confused, like he didn't expect me to be there. "Ranboo? Is that you?" He said, looking slightly relieved. The name sounded familiar..

'It was his husband!' I thought, now I had a choice. Said I'm not him and make him panic more. Or lie, which could result in an uncomfortable result. But it's best to make him panic less at this moment, "I wanted to see if you are okay, you seem panicked." I said. "But how? How are you here..?....... How am I here?" He said, his breathing getting more steady. By now I had noticed Aizawa kneeling down next to me, not saying anything. I looked at him and he just nodded, I guess I have no choice but to continue. "What do you see Tubbo?" I said, "L'manburg's first destruction... How am I seeing this?" He said, confusion in his voice.

"It's just a vision, nothing you are seeing is real." I said, moving closer. He moved his hands from his side and laid them down in-front of him. I decided to grab them and he immediately hugged me, making me almost falling over with Aizawa putting a hand on my back to stop me from falling back. Tubbo started to cry and continued to hug me while Sensei guided the other students to go to the dorms.

Tubbo POV:

He was here.. finally. But where is Michael? Is he even ok?

...

'This isn't Ranboo..' I could see a uniform. When I looked up I could see a student with dual-split hair. I immediately took my hands away from him and stood up, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that." I said while holding out my hand, he took it and responded "It's fine, I'm going back to my dorm." He turned around and walked away without saying anything else, now It was just me, Aizawa and Nemuri. "Hey are you okay?" Nemuri said worried. "I'm good, I think at least." I said.  "Let's go back to the dorms, training is done anyways." Aizawa said, placing a hand on my shoulder and we walked back to the 1A dorms. I was left at the entrance and immediately walked back to my room.

"I miss him..."

528 Words