Chapter 16 - Missing?

Jack Manifold POV:

It was in ruins! every building was destroyed or just completely dust. It looked like the whole server had a mass war, where was everyone? Were they even alive?

As R- Ghostboo goes to comfort Tubbo, Michael in arms I feel a hand on my shoulder. I see Aizawa looking at me and then at the destroyed land which was once our home, he looked, saddended. I'd almost never seen emotion from him, he was cold and stern, but now, he looked at me with sympathy.

As the class behind us gets closer, several gasps emit from them. Of shock and or horror.

. . . 

"We should go get a closer look, maybe they are in hiding?" Aizawa said, I nodded as Tubbo got up, carrying Michael who was crying because Tubbo was crying. 

Third Person POV:

As they descend down the slope, 1A staring at the wreckage, most sending looks of sympathy Tubbo's way. Carefully walking onto the bridge towards the Community House, which was seen as the main hub of the SMP. Carefully avoiding the holes as they entered the house, it was standing, barely.

The ceiling was gone, the walls almost turned to dust, items scattered everywhere. And weapons lay on the floor, some with blood on it. Exiting what's left of the building and heading in the direction of Tommy's house.

Tubbo POV:

Still, no-one was in sight, it's like they all vanished. Seeing The Church of Prime as we walk past, the only building that was still standing, almost untouched.

"Tommy!" I shout, startling almost everyone. Manifold joins in as we walk up to his house, which was almost dust. Still shouting I run in to the buildings, or what's left of it anyway. It's empty, which is what unfortunatly expected.

Hissss

Now THAT I didn't expect, seems like most heard it, "What was that?" I heard someone whisper, but I didn't care. I run further into the building, running through the passageways. "Shroud!" I shout, as I reach the end of the tunnel I quickly turn to see a spider quickly crawling towards me, with a bandana around their neck.

 "Shroud!" I shout, as I reach the end of the tunnel I quickly turn to see a spider quickly crawling towards me, with a bandana around their neck

Crawling up my arm he immediately clings on, I sigh in relief. Maybe not everyone is gone... . Slowly walking back is I check the hallways/rooms I pass, making sure no-one else is here. Feeling the breeze as I near the exit, "Tubs?" I hear Ghostboo say, seeming worried and or confused. When I exit the hallway into the destroyed house I nearly feel myself go fully deaf as I hear someone shriek, not scream, shriek. To which Shroud hisses, as he climbes up further onto my shoulder and wraps his arms around my arm. "He's not dangerous, don't worry!" I say, a bit amused. Most seemingly not convinced, although Koda looks interested. But 'shy's' away as I look at him. "Why-" I hear Aizawa say before Ghostboo cuts him off "SHROUDD" he yells as me (walks? floats? hovers?) over to me and looks at Shroud, who seems happy to seem them. 

Ghostboo pets Shroud's head, who seems to love the attention as he leans into his hand. Although he still isn't letting go of my arm, I don't mind. "Tubbo?" I hear a confused voice say as I look up to see Manifold starting with confusion. 'Oh right..- Tommy never  told him' feeling a bit embarressed I explain who Shroud is. He seems confused and a bit annoyed, but understanding at the same time, Tommy and Manifold never really got along-

"So that is Tommy's pet?" Aizawa says, as he walks up, the class stalking up behind him. "Toms sees him more as his own child more then anything, but I guess you could say that.." Ghostboo says as he quickly turns his attention to Shroud again.

"This this means this place might not be fully abandond, right?" a voice from one of the students pipes up, I nod before realising they might not be able to see, "Yeah-" I say. "Then we should go look for them." Aizawa says, I nod as I go around the group and we continue. Maybe they're still here...

Third Person POV:

They don't know how long they'd been busy, it had already gone dark, but they were heading towards the Community House again, Ghostboo wanted to check Eret's Castle and Kinoko Kingdom before the day ended. The class was exhausted, they had been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. But they understood why they had too.

Entering the castle, which looked destroyed and unstable. They carefully walked around the castle as Ghostboo shouted for Eret or anyone who was there, it was dead silent. The creaking of the floors loudly filling the room when Ran wasn't shouting. Entering the throne room they looked around at the chaos, it looked like a bloody fight had broken out, arrows everywhere, firework scrapes scattered around. A bloody netherite sword near the throne, with a colorful handle.

Tubbo POV:

Walking up to the throne I pick up the sword, "Definitely Eret's.." I mumble to myself as I put in on my belt. Turning around and going back  to the group, "We should split up, it's getting late already" Mina suggests. I nod and so does Aizawa, random groups of people splitting off to go explore around the castle.

Going up a floor with Ghostboo, Michael, Shroud, Midoriya, Iida, Kirishima and Bakugou(+ Pineapple) joining. Sighing as Kirishima and Bakugou's argue I slowly ascend the spiral staircase, this floor looked mostly unharmed, just a few decorations broken, but no sight of there being a fight.  I saw Kirishima curiously start opening chests, with Iida telling him of as quitely as he could. "Huh" Kirishima said as he pulled out a fluff of pink wool with a tag on it, 'Probably the 'you matter' thing' I think to myself as I open one of the doors, it was just empty, with a layer of dust on the floor and window sill.

Closing the door I feel Shroud messing with the wool on my hood, 'Probably trying to cuddle up for warmth' I think as a small smile appears on my face. Going to the next room, where the door was open, it just looked like a storage room. Chests lining both walls, Izuku was kneeling down, seemingly looking at something. As I walk closer I see that he's looking at an ender chest, "Huh, never actually checked my ender chest" I mumble to myself as I open the chest, startling Izuku. 

'Not much' I think as I pull out a few Gapps and close the chest, feeling Izuku nearly burning a hole through my back with bewilderment I turn around to look at him. "I just checked-" he starts to say before I cut him off, "It's an Ender Chest, it's like a personal chest nobody else can access, you can put something in it if you want" I say. He nods and turns back to the chest, and opens i-

"What the hell?!"

Izuku nearly falls over as he quickly stands up, drawing my sword I rush out the door, going upstairs, as that's where the yelling came from. Walking up the stairs nearly tripping backwards when Kaminari runs into me, he seems relieved "One of your missing buddies is going crazy!" he yells as he pulls me up, nearly making me trip, AGAIN.

Running through the hall I can hear a mix of shouting and yelling as Mina rushes out, clearly injured, "Probably going to Aizawa Sensei" I mumble as I enter the room the shouting was coming from.

Third Person POV:

As Tubbo, Shroud, Izuku and Kaminari enter the room they see a few students looking about ready to fight. All tourches are out and there are no windows, Tubbo lights up his flint and steel which brings the students to a halt, Tubbo walks past them into the corner they were all facing towards.

Half standing up, holding a diamond axe and a bow. Dry blood down his face, broken sunglasses on the floor.

"Eret..?"

1348 Word