𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐒

"They made you into a weapon and told you to find peace

"They made you into a weapon and told you to find peace."

ROWAN STARKOV
1 YEAR AGO

Silence

Before I take the lives of my victims all I hear is the sound of their begs and screams. It's music to my ears, one thing I grew to enjoy...well, more like forced too. My hands are now dripping with the blood of my victims, and now all I hear is silence. But even then, it's never really silent, so much runs through my mind the voices never stop. They scream and yell my every move, every thought, it makes me angry...so angry all I see is

Red

It's become a color I see on a daily, the color that blurs my vision when I fight, the color that paints my body after a mission. Red, red, red. Such a beautiful color...

I look down at the bodies at my feet, they're so damn pale and lifeless. Boring. I liked it when they screamed and begged for my mercy. But everyone knows that Diabolo shows none of that. I became the deadliest peace on the board, a creation from blood, ash, death, and war.

As I walked away, I hummed a sweet melody my mother used to sing to me as a child. I walked up the stairs out of the basement of the mansion, I quietly walked up the stairs towards my little girl's room. My hand gripped the doorknob before I slowly twisted it open.

Sofia laid in her bed with her eyes closed, she looks just like me. I kneeled down next to her wiping the blood off my hand with my pants, my fingers ran through her hair earning a small smile. "What are you doing up, daddy?" Sofia opened her hazel eyes looking at me with a bright smile.

"I was fighting the monsters in the basement again, they're all gone," I whispered pinching her nose softly.

She giggled, "you have to get sleep, daddy, night night...I love you a million billion tons." Sofia leaned up pecking the tip of my nose.

"I love you a million billion tons, my heart," I placed a kiss on her tiny nose before standing up and leaving the room. I entered me and Gianna's bedroom, Gianna was sound asleep with her back facing me.

I walked into the bathroom turning on the shower.

GIANNA ROSE
I heard the shower turn on indicating that Rowan was finally done with his business. Slowly sliding out of bed, I walked into the bathroom shutting the door. I slid down the strap of my silk nightgown before stepping into the shower behind Rowan. My eyes scanned his body, blood-drenched his tattooed skin slowly washing away with the stream of the shower water.

My head reached just at his broad shoulders; his muscles were tensed causing every muscle on his back to bulge. I placed my hand on his shoulder blade causing him to untense, I sprinkled kisses along his back and spine relieving the stress. "Are you okay, baby?" I whispered kissing along his shoulder, he turned around facing me.