🐱Italy🇮🇹xGermany🇩🇪🐱

[Italy♂️// Germany♂️]

(Originally was 2nd chapter in this book-rewritten)

My personal dumbass

Germany was finishing his work at his desk. Left from him was a night stand and bed. On the bed Italy was laying,watching a Turkish soap opera.
It was really hot and it was only June.

How can you watch that?
It's so boring.

Germany commented, he didn't like soap operas.

Shush, you are working it shouldn't bother you.
I can turn down the volume a little bit if you want.

Said Italy with a little smile on his face. Italy was such a sweetheart. He cared about Germany a lot.

Yes please.

Germany said.
Fan was cooling the hot room and slightly raised papers on the desk.
Italy really liked the felling of breeze passing through his sweaty skin. Italy was already in his pajamas. They were short. Like a t-shirt and shorts.

When will you be done?
Italy said in his sweet voice.

Soon Italy,when soap opera ends.

You really don't like them huh?

No

Did you take a shower?

Germany realized; he didn't even take a shower and what time is it?
He panicky turned around, clock on the shelf showed 21:20.

Shit, I need to take a shower!
Germany sat up and left his papers.

Thanks Italy!

He shouted from the hall or even bathroom, basically he quickly disappeared from the room.
Soap opera was ending.
Italy heard water pouring in bathroom.

*Ah that little muffin head, if it wasn't for me:who would take care of him?*

He giggled.

...

In about 5 minutes Germany came into the room in his blue bathrobe.
He took it off,put it on chair and 
turned off the lamp. He came into the bed.
Could you hand me my pyjamas?
He said in some tired voice.
Italy gave him pyjamas and he changed in front of him.
Italy blushed a little but tried to cover it.
German then lay down next to Italy.

Uh, finally that soap opera is over...
What are we going to watch now?

Uhh.. there's this documentary about animals.

Ok, we'll watch that.

Italy put his head on Germany's shoulder.

They got a fan that was blowing in their direction the whole time.
Italy got up and turned it off.

It really bothered me. Hope you don't mind.

No.

He then sat next to Germany as documentary played.

Italy soon fell asleep on Germany's shoulder. Italy wasn't the type of guy for documentaries, he liked fantasy and action more, but he'll always do anything that Germany wants.
Germany was already used to that, Italy just falling asleep on him while they were watching movies.

Germany just smiled a little and kept watching the movie. He also find it a little bit boring, let's be honest koalas are overated a little.
When it ended,he turned off the television and room turned black.Germany listened to Italy's breathing. It was slow and calming, whole house was in silence a and Germany could relax. Italy's head slowly fell into Germany's lap. Germany smiled a little while watching him. He started running fingers trought Italy's hair. Italy was already sleeping soundly.
Germany was looking in a random dot in the dark.

Lost in thought, thinking about how grateful he is that he met and got to know Italy. These thoughts made him smile and blush a little. Italy could really light up Germany's day no matter how bad it was. After some time of thinking German put Italian's head on the bed and laid next to him. Looked at his little personal dumbass and whispered:

"I love you"

He soon felt asleep too.