🌹Montenegro🇲🇪🌹

TW for sm0king!

[Montenegro♂️]

Memories are not aligning well

*Intense breathing*
Montenegro was in a big black room.

"Wh-"

He stood there and looked around, whole room looked the same.
Suddenly a calm charming voice said:

"Join me"

Montenegro turned around, confused

"Who are you!?"

"Where am I?"

Voice repeated:

"Would you join me?"

"In what?"

After that all Montenegro could hear is a sharp noise. Montenegro covered his ears and his head started to hurt.

He shouted in pain that ended when he found himself in a room, which, when he got more conscious, seemed familiar.
He looked over to bed in which a child was sleeping. That child was him. He realized he is in his old house and that this is some kind of a flashback.

"But why was I in a dark room first?"

He wondered.
From outside the window he heard murmur and some voices.
His past self woke up as someone from outside called him.

"Gora,Gora, c'mon!"

[Change of POV]

Who's calling me?

Past Montenegro thought as he got up from his bed. He was little bit dizzy, he got up so quickly after taking a nap. He was still short so he reached out for a chair and looked outside the window. All his siblings were outside. Serbia was the one calling him.

"Monte, come on, we need one more player!"

He looked at them with sparkly eyes.

"I'm coming!"

Little Montenegro said hopping of the chair and going to the hall to put on shoes. Other Yugo siblings were waiting for him. They were almost ready for a football match in front of the house. After Macedonia did her dishes and they were done fighting about who is going to be in who's team, Montenegro was only one missing. 
"Monte! You're finally here, now we can start the match, and you're on my team with Bosnia."
Serbia shortly explained to his brother as they all rushed to kick the ball.

Montenegro started running too...

...But then, everything changed.
Another loud sharp noise filled Montenegros ears for a second.

"I'm free! I'm free!"

He couldn't move his legs anymore,but young version of him was still running,the noise was getting louder and louder and the picture started swaying away. Montenegro soon found himself in the room, again. This time there was a chair and a desk in front of him. Someone was sitting on the other side of the desk,it's appearance was grey, Montenegro couldn't tell who it was. He heard the person calling him and offering him a seat. Montenegro didn't even get to think about the question,he just sat across the mysterious person.

It greeted him. Montenegro was confused. It's shape and voice all look and sounded so familiar,but so - distant. Like a person he used to know,that isn't here anymore.
They looked at each other for about 20 seconds.

"Would you like a cigarette?"

"What?"

"A cigarette."

It put a cigarette box in front of him,he took one and the gray stranger pulled out a lighter from his pocket and lit up its cigarette. Montenegro got a strong deja vu, like all this already happened, who did he use to smoke with? When was even the last time he smoked? Stranger lit up Montenegros cigarette as well.

"You know Montenegro,I'm glad we got our relationship going, I really thought I won't have anyone by now."

Anyone? Who?- Million thoughts went through Montenegros mind. He felt his blood pulsing. His hands were getting really sweaty. The smoke didn't look as grey as it's supposed to be. The black room  was looking a shade of grey lighter every second. Was he on drugs? No,definitely not,as crazy he was,he would never do that.
Strangers appearance started to change behind the smoke.  It was getting warmer,almost like a soft spring sun was nourishing their skin. But it was still that same black room, with two chairs and a desk. Montenegro looked at the stranger,he was starting to look more and more familiar, his greyish skin started turning colorful. Finally it fixed it's glasses and looked up to Montenegro with open hands.

"Brother! Oh how lucky I am to have you!"

Montenegro just blinked and here he was, on a meadow, standing still,it's sunny,he's in someone's hug. He looked at the face of the person,it all aligned. The voice,the appearance,but Montenegro knew really well,this was a different person.

Montenegro tried to enjoy the hug, the wind in his hair,but it was all so, empty.
Person hugging him finally got out of the hug and grabbed Montenegros shoulders.

"I respect you,you have your own life now, you all have your own life now. Sorry for all the past mistakes I made, I promise to you Montenegro that I'll become someone greater than I was today,or yesterday!
I promise!"

Montenegro looked at him, there was so much pressure in his chest that he wanted to cry,but something greater was stopping him.

He smiled at him.

Montenegro knew all this happened already.

Writers note
To be honest I made this up one night to make myself fall asleep,but it took me 1+ year to finish it because I didn't like it in the end. I honestly don't know what exactly is supposed to be happening,but yeeah👌. It's supposed to be a dream, that's only thing I'm giving away. Try to figure out who last two people are-.