🌿India🇮🇳🌿

[India♀️]

The Market

India was just regularly going to market, those where common in India. People greet her. She comes here every Wednesday to buy homemade groceries. She already know some people but isn't afraid to experiment. Today she was looking  for spices, greens and some yogurt.

"Hello Aarna, how is the sale going?"

"Oh nice thanks for asking, I already sold three cups of yogurt. I bet you came for some too."

"Yes yes, I would like to have one cup, I'm planning to make some vindaloo and lassi."

"Oh! That's nice. That would be 160 rupees."

"Here"

First ingredient buyed, she just needs couple more spices and some vegetables.
She walked around the market, but she couldn't find the seller she was looking for and was distracted by one of the cows that were inhabited on that area.

"Hello, lil friend"

She said petting a cow that she already knew, like it was waiting just for India at that specific place. She asked a fishmonger if he knows were miss Paswan was. He didn't knew so she kept wandering around the market. She ended up buying vegetables somewhere else and mr.Gurram finally came to his marketplace and sorted the spices out. She bought the ones she lacked and after that she headed home.

She had to walk because she didn't have any more money for taxi.  She at least had a good walk. After she came home she threw bags on the couch and stretched herself.

"Jeez, from when are the peppers so pricey?!"

After a nice stretch,she got all the bags in the kitchen and started looking for her pan.
She didn't cook this meal for a while.

"Where is it???"

She thought, absolutely confused,going all her cabinets. She found everything except that exact pan.

"I could've lost it, how even would I? It bigger than my head!"

This was already getting ridiculous, she almost even gave up when she remembered.

"The neighbor! Of course!"

She let her neighbor borrow it months ago, but he didn't return it since. She got out of her house as fast as she could and went to her neighbor. She wasn't even angry at him for not returning it. She just wanted to finally cook herself a meal.

She knocked on the door a few times, no one answered. She tried couple more times, but no one answered. Then another though flew over her head.

"Right,they went on a holiday!"

Boom, her plan was ruined. No neighbor equals no pan. She'll have to save all the ingredients for another day. She dragged her feet on the ground as she was walking back to her house. After tidying up her kitchen she sat on the couch. Went to get the remote.

And what was airing?

"The Best Meals of the World!"

India made an unimpressed face, let out a sight and a silent "Great".

Writers Note
This is the originally second one shot I started in this book, but it was unfinished until now. The writing style might change a couple of times because of  that exact reason. It's also pretty short,but I reeaalllyy couldn't make it any longer ;(