🌺UK🇬🇧xFrance🇫🇷🌺

[UK ♂️// France ♀️]
Requested by
MynameisAppleUWU

Swaying in the rythim

Britain was slowly going downstairs,yawning and stretching his arms. Only thought in his mind was: "Finally it's over and crap I'm tired"
USA has a sleep over, and there is a lot of countries in one house and Britain had to take care of them.
Downstairs radio was playing, it was all muffled and quiet.
It was total opposite of what was going on upstairs about 15 minutes ago.

As he was making his way downstairs he saw his wife, France cooking lunch for tommorow.
"Hey sweetheart, I finally put those bloody rascals to sleep". He said coming to France from behind.

"Oh well I'm glad they're having fun."

"What are you preparing?"

Britain laid his head down on France's shoulder.

"Some lamb sauce, dear"

She said mixing the sauce with a spatula and kissing her partner on the cheek.

"Please sit, you look exhausted; those kids really killed ya huh?"

Britain sat down and shook his head.
He leaned on the chair, relaxed his head and closed his eyes, listening to calming music coming from the radio.
Sauce slowly simmered as a special song started playing on the radio. UK immediately opened his eyes and France turned her head to the radio, surprised, then she looked over to UK, they were watching each other and thinking the same thing.

France put a lid on the pot, decreased temperature and put her spatula away. She turned around to Britain slowly pronouncing his name.

He stood up and went to her,grabbed her hand as she grabbed his. He put other hand on her waist and she put her other hand on his shoulder. They started swinging a little, by the rythim of the song. Then when rythim got faster they started dancing. It looked like two beautiful birds that were lovemaking. France's apron flew in the air when she was spinning. They were looking each other straight in the eyes, renewing their memories. This is the same song that played on their wedding, it was really old but gold to these two.

They remembered how they danced at this same song many and many years ago and how happy they were. It totally killed the atmosphere that was in the kitchen a couple seconds ago- sleepy and gloomy.
Suddenly weak yellow light that chandelier was making, became gold. The two were filled with seretonin and euphoria. Kitchen became a golden dance floor. When the song finished they looked at each other in silence, France gave UK a gentle kiss and UK hugged her.
"I didn't feel this happy in ages,dear"
"I really didn't"

"Me too"

They stayed in a hug for some time, breathing silently and thinking about how all these years just flew by. Smiles for Ed on both of their faces.
And all that was interrupted by- giggling.
UK immediately turned around and saw America, Australia and Iceland. They were sitting on the stairs, hiding themselfs behind the fence. America was holding a phone and recording, and was of course the one that giggled.

"America, you bloody swine! Just wait till I go upstairs!"

UK slowly started walking towards the stairs and kids ran to Ame's room in the meanwhile. UK was really angry and frustrated, as he had to put the kids back to sleep and give them a lesson. And he was not in the mood for that. France just giggled in the back, she knew that kids just wanted to have some fun and that this is all a harmless prank, but hey, she can't control UK's anger issues. She could hear UK yell, so she went upstairs to calm him down. After a successful mission, UK went to shower and them straight to bed. France stayed with the kids for another half a hour.

"You know kids, you really shouldn't do something like that ever again, UK sometimes has anger issues." And once again if you do this AGAIN, and if you don't go to bed when me or UK tell you, I'm GOING to get angry. And YOU don't want to see me angry don't you?

"No"
They all said.
In America's and Canada's room was about 10 people, some on the bed some on the floor, listening to France with wide open eyes.

"

And USA, I'll talk to you about your camera tomorrow, I don't have the strength now. "

"Ok, now good night and be careful so I don't catch you!"

She winked before closing the door and going to bed. UK was already sleeping,day was exhausting. It didn't take too long for France to fall asleep too.
Kids listened to France and-

Whole house was silent .